Deciem The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

Deciem The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

3.8

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glucose, Maltose, Fructose, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Allantoin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Triolein, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Isoceteth-20, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 1/21/2018 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I am on my 6th (4 of the 30 ml and 2 of the 100 ml). I love this product. I wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis and this is the only moisturizer that has worked wonders in combination with layers of makeup. I have very oily skin but slightly dehydrated and a combination with the HA 2% + B5, i wake up with absolutely great skin. My husband who has very dry skin has also adopted this as a holy grail of a moisturizer and pretty much everything else has failed for him before.

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I will absolutely repurchase this once I run out. When I found out Sephora now carries this line, I had to try out their products. I bought this, Buffet, and the caffeine serum. Love all three. Winter has been harsh this year on the east coast, but this product kept me from being flaky dry when out in barely above freezing temperatures. No breakouts either. It is thicker than what I usually like, so we'll see if I continue using it once warmer weather comes. But for cold dry winter weather, this protects my skin wonderfully. No scent either, which is a plus for me.

on 1/10/2018 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have not written a review of a facial moisturizer in a long time, but this one needs to be written about! I read SO many reviews about this company and their products my interests were perked that I had to try some. I found my fav online beauty store started carrying them so I went looking for the moisturizers that would hydrate and calm my dry as the desert, sunset red flecked, freckle covered, psoriasis prone, wind blown, dry heat exposed, winter skin woes to the best of their abilities.
I was offered up this as a moisturizer that I could use alone or use with a heavier one that I have no problem doing (as a matter of fact I did just that). In this small tube is a great moisturizer that does what it says it will do hydrate and soften your skin, now the redness and other things that'll need the extra use of some of the other "ordinary" products they produce which is fine with me considering the price is not going to break my budget or give my poor husband the jitters seeing the price paid on a receipt (you don't know until you have tried to pick a 200 lb man up off the floor LMAO).
This softened my skin well alone, but did a hell of a job mixed with my night cream! I wake up in the morning with soft skin. Ya know the kind of soft skin your husband strokes with his hand and gives you that far off smile while looking deep into your eyes, yup that kind of soft skin on your face. I almost fell over when he said "wow you're really soft, like when we were kids soft, before we had kids soft". I'M SOLD and he doesn't get the jitters. I get stroked and he gets to save money for break fluid or wrenches, whatever. LMAO
This is what has started working for me and I'm very happy with it.

A great no-frills moisturizer.

I like this as it sinks in well, is fragrance free, and works well under make-up. I use this for Summer/Spring as it works best for me then, but it isn't moisturizing enough for me when it starts to shift into Fall/Winter (especially here in Canada). It's also at a great price-point for those of us who are on a tight budget.

I use this morning and evening, both times I mix in a few drops of Squalane or Jojoba oil to add a bit more skin softening, depending on my skin's needs for that day, and even with the added oils, it still absorbs beautifully into my skin without looking greasy.

I would definitely suggest purchasing through the Deciem website, as I've found their pricing to be better, and they have more than one size option available for this moisturizer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have always had such trouble finding a daily moisturizer that doesn't break me out terribly or flare up my eczema. My skin appears oily but is in fact very dry. This stuff is great for day time. It dries matte and gives me enough moisture. No new breakouts, which is great. I have got a couple tiny red bumps (not even zits, similar to a ladies earlier review here) but they aren't consistent so I have no clue if it's related to this moisturizer... I will continue to use this unless something changes. It's basic, nothing fancy or filled with fragrance and claims which is perfect for me.

This is a really nice moisturizer. The actual product seems thick, but melts into my skin. I find it very light and comfortable to wear under makeup. I’ll continue to use it as part of my skin care routine.

The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors plus HA - Hyaluronic Acid is a great no frills and affordable moisturizer. The nice thing about products from Deciem's The Ordinary line is that you can customize your skin care routine and pick from which ingredients you need the most. That make this line unique but the price of these products is what makes the line amazing!

on 10/1/2017 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The price is really good for this moisturiser. The hole to squeeze the moisturiser is a little bit small, the design is simple and nice. However I had an allergic reaction to this after the first night. I broke out everywhere, my clogged pores were very itchy, my skin has a burning sensation (I still have it now) and my skin swelled up like I had small hives. Out of the other products this was one of the most irritating. I have dehydrated, dry, sensitive, acne prone skin however I will say that this felt very hydrating. Sometimes with products it absorbs into your skin and feels like there's nothing left on the surface. I liked that although it absorbs well some of the cream sits on your face so you don't feel dried out. It has long lasting effects however I wouldn't recommend it if you have very sensitive skin that's acne prone. Very good price point.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was so skeptical before buying this product. Indeed, the price was too low, even if the formulation and all the ingredients were really good. Finally, after several weeks of usage, I can say: I am really satisfied by this product.
That's a truly excellent moisturizer for sensitive skin, I would recommend it for normal to dry or just combination skin. Indeed, a really oily skin or dry skin maybe would not get on well with that (even if you can try it).
It spreads as butter, but it soaks into the skin immediately. The feeling on the skin is not oily, neither tacky.
It lacks in antioxidants, but it is packed full with so many excellent cell communicating ingredients and emollient factors, so gives to the skin all that it needs.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the few Ordinary products I have tried and I am really liking it. Alone it's not a powerhouse for me but in combination with my serums at night, I love it. It seals in my vitamin C and retinol serums and has a smooth feel, not sticky at all, as a top layer. I don't use in the morning as I feel it would be too thick under sunscreen and makeup since my face is generally oily to begin with. Good product that compliments others from this brand. I like being able to customize my skin care and this is a final step that I trust to moisturize my skin and counteract any drying effects of other products I use