Deciem The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

Deciem The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

3.7

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glucose, Maltose, Fructose, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Allantoin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Triolein, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Isoceteth-20, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have always had such trouble finding a daily moisturizer that doesn't break me out terribly or flare up my eczema. My skin appears oily but is in fact very dry. This stuff is great for day time. It dries matte and gives me enough moisture. No new breakouts, which is great. I have got a couple tiny red bumps (not even zits, similar to a ladies earlier review here) but they aren't consistent so I have no clue if it's related to this moisturizer... I will continue to use this unless something changes. It's basic, nothing fancy or filled with fragrance and claims which is perfect for me.

This is a really nice moisturizer. The actual product seems thick, but melts into my skin. I find it very light and comfortable to wear under makeup. I’ll continue to use it as part of my skin care routine.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the few Ordinary products I have tried and I am really liking it. Alone it's not a powerhouse for me but in combination with my serums at night, I love it. It seals in my vitamin C and retinol serums and has a smooth feel, not sticky at all, as a top layer. I don't use in the morning as I feel it would be too thick under sunscreen and makeup since my face is generally oily to begin with. Good product that compliments others from this brand. I like being able to customize my skin care and this is a final step that I trust to moisturize my skin and counteract any drying effects of other products I use

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was so skeptical before buying this product. Indeed, the price was too low, even if the formulation and all the ingredients were really good. Finally, after several weeks of usage, I can say: I am really satisfied by this product.
That's a truly excellent moisturizer for sensitive skin, I would recommend it for normal to dry or just combination skin. Indeed, a really oily skin or dry skin maybe would not get on well with that (even if you can try it).
It spreads as butter, but it soaks into the skin immediately. The feeling on the skin is not oily, neither tacky.
It lacks in antioxidants, but it is packed full with so many excellent cell communicating ingredients and emollient factors, so gives to the skin all that it needs.

The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors plus HA - Hyaluronic Acid is a great no frills and affordable moisturizer. The nice thing about products from Deciem's The Ordinary line is that you can customize your skin care routine and pick from which ingredients you need the most. That make this line unique but the price of these products is what makes the line amazing!

on 10/1/2017 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The price is really good for this moisturiser. The hole to squeeze the moisturiser is a little bit small, the design is simple and nice. However I had an allergic reaction to this after the first night. I broke out everywhere, my clogged pores were very itchy, my skin has a burning sensation (I still have it now) and my skin swelled up like I had small hives. Out of the other products this was one of the most irritating. I have dehydrated, dry, sensitive, acne prone skin however I will say that this felt very hydrating. Sometimes with products it absorbs into your skin and feels like there's nothing left on the surface. I liked that although it absorbs well some of the cream sits on your face so you don't feel dried out. It has long lasting effects however I wouldn't recommend it if you have very sensitive skin that's acne prone. Very good price point.

on 8/4/2017 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is my HG workhorse moisturizer. It plays well with serums, and is kind to my sensitive skin. (Lifelong KP, hyperpigmentation, cystic/hormonal acne postpartum, the list goes on...) I'm 38. Right now I don't have many lines or wrinkles, and I'd love to enter that phase as gracefully as possible.

This is my final layer in the evenings, after cleansing and applying serums. I do allow 10-20 minutes for serums to absorb between layers, as a rule. In the winter I'll use this in the am from time to time. Under makeup I generally prefer The Ordinary Squalene because it's lighter.

I don't write many reviews, but this entire line has really changed my skin care regimen from top to bottom. I believe in what the company is doing. Another reviewer summed it up very well, and I'd like to echo the sentiment: People are sick of being taken advantage of. Price points have spiraled completely out of control, and it has to stop somewhere. The Ordinary is changing the game with sound science, simplicity, efficacy, and ethical practices. Will update if anything changes, but right now I am nothing short of thrilled to have found this line.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My skin type: sensitive, dehydrated, acne-prone, clog-prone

Hmm this was a very meh product for me. I feel like a regular moisturizer would work similarly, and I suspect it has been slightly clogging my pores. I generally like most of the products from The Ordinary (mmmm niacinamide...) but I'd give this one a pass.

on 8/27/2017 6:27:00 PM

Bit of background: 35, normal to dry-ish skin, never reacted to any creams.

I wanted to love this. I love a lot of Deciem's other products (the retinoid serum is amazing!) but this was a dud for me. When I first put it on, I liked how my skin felt. With primer, makeup glided on my skin. However, I soon noticed red bumps (not pimples - these were clear bumps) appearing on my forehead and around my nose. I've never had issues in those areas before so I thought maybe my skin was just having an off day and avoided any products for a while until they cleared up. Nope, the moisturiser was causing them. It left uneven texture under my eyes and across my cheeks. My pores looked like they could have swallowed the planet whole.

The moisturiser also left a white cast on my face and I'm pretty pale!

The moisturiser is worth a try as I've seen quite a few people love it but it didn't work for my normal skin. I won't buy it again.

I have mature skin at age 42 with little wrinkles but suffer from combination, rosacea, skin that has been severely dry on my jaw line and neck since having a tumor removed early this year. I have struggled to find a moisturizer that wouldn't leave my t-zone greasy while hydrating my jaw line and neck. Although this moisturizer comes in a small bottle compared to others, the price is fair and a little goes a long way. I use it twice daily, morning and night after serums & have had great hydration. No more dead, flaky skin unless I'm using a acid that does so. I'll definitely keep this moisturizer handy as I've tried many products high to low end that don't work nearly as well.

Popular Moisturizers