L'Oreal EverFresh

No Image

2.0

on 6/13/2017 10:11:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I wanted a dandruff shampoo that would not have harsh cleansers and decided on this L'oreal product. I have fine, dry hair and scalp. This shampoo lathers richly and cleanses well. I like to massage it in and leave it on my scalp for an additional 30 seconds before rinsing just to give the active ingredients time to work. Has an odd medicinal scent mixed with a citronella scent. I found this product to be only mildly effevtive at dandruff control. DId not resolve my dry itchy scalp issues either.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Two handfuls and this never sudsed and yes it is sulfate free but I use a lot of shampoos that are sulfate free that do lather. Meanwhile my hair with this shampoo was feeling like a tangled bush. I could feel how harsh the shampoo was on my wavy fine hair.

Supposed to smell like indian lilac. It smells medicinal. More tee tree that anything.

The conditioner was a must have with this. It helped the bush become a mane. But my towel was full of color and it has been two weeks since I colored. Was not expecting that. So no I cannot recommend this shampoo.

Tube packaging is nice. But there is a lot of air inside.