100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

I bought one for my mom because she’s been looking for a concealer that’s affordable, and I ended up falling in love with it! I bought one for myself and after having run out I bought two more since they were on sale. I can’t even put into words how well it worked for me, especially over some breakouts I’ve been having. I have very light skin so it’s hard to find something light enough that can still conceal redness while being affordable, and this did the job beautifully! It lasts a deceptively long time, and I much prefer this to the stick version I also bought to try. It just has more coverage, and is easier to work with. It’s better to tap it on and avoid smearing to get the best result, and I have used it under and over my foundation. Overall it’s really good, and I will definitely be buying more once I run out!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Excellent stuff! Creamy, blendable....and I've tried a lot! I'm 62 and have the usual circles under my eyes and this concealer works very well for me at a fantastic price...I can't say it lasts all day, but for this price I don't think you'll find perfection. I use the color neutral. Also this product provides a dewy look for my dry skin, so I'm not sure how good it would be for those with oily skin,

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3 years ago

This is a gem of a product! It is easily the best concealer I've ever used. It comes in a pan rather than a wand or stick. I apply it with a concealer brush. It has a creamy consistency and it does not feel greasy to me. Only a tiny amount is needed. You must use a very light hand to avoid caking it on. It blends in beautifully and actually does it's job by flawlessly concealing any red spots or imperfections. This is a fairly new offering from Avon and I truly hope they keep this incredible concealer in the lineup, but I'm not holding my breath. Avon is notorious for discontinuing items on a regular basis.

About reviewer (176 reviews)

Age44-55