Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

3 years ago

As someone who only uses natural products I sometimes feel restricted and let down by products especially as they are usually expensive with the price not being reflected in the quality. However, this foundation has made me fall in love with my beauty regime. Before I felt confined to mineral powders which worked fine but I have always preferred liquid foundations but now I have a lovely, moisturising, light and silky foundation that provides light-medium coverage. I wouldn't say this is buildable, when too much is applied it can look quite dry and cakey but one pump applied to the whole face is fine for evening skin tones and covering small blemishes. Perhaps it wouldn't work for those seeking high coverage, but thankfully my skin only needs a small amount. The only two problems I have with this foundation is firstly the pump doesn't allow you to half pump so sometimes I waste some product when I don't want to use a whole pump, secondly the skin tones available are minimal and very light. I use the darkest tone available and yet I am only tan in colour. I'd love to recommend this to my family and friends but sadly they wouldn't be able to find a suitable colour. Overall I am pleased with this product and won't be changing any time too soon, I love it! EDIT// Upon further use I have managed to half-pump, Success!!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18