2.3

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

I bought this at Liberty store in London and tried only once as feeling and smell isn’t nice. The fact that so many products from this brand contain animal extracts like placenta and tissular extracts makes one wonder... from who or from what? You want the cherry on top? I posted the comment without mentioning where I bought it and “someone” asked Makeup Alley to remove comment as - reviewer never tried product. Tells a lot about good conscience and faith, values that walk hand in hand with placenta and tissue extracts collecting I guess. Cosmetics from last century... wake up Biologique Recherche some people won’t swallow your animal based products and you have to live with it.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

1.0

2 years ago

Maybe I just have no luck with BR products. This one is another let down for me. I have oily sensitive acne prone skin and lately I am all about balance because I read somewhere that oily skin is an imbalanced skin that needs just the right amount of moisture/hydration to stop it from producing more oil. This serum from BR is all about soothing and hydrating and through their representatives, this formula(I believe they have 3 formulations ranging from the least to the most hydrating) was recommended for me to use twice daily after the P50 but I cannot use any more acids as I was using retinol 1% night switch from Lixirskin, which already dried out my oily skin. I gave this serum a go for two weeks but nothing seems to get better. My skin still feel dry and bumpy to the touch and that is when I gave up and used it as a neck serum. PLUS the smells was so awful but much better than the Placenta one. I actually don't care if it smells like sh** as long as it worked. Sadly it doesn't.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

A hydrating and revitalizing serum with embryo extract.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age36-43