NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

on 6/6/2018 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Solid eyeliner that is cheap, black as sin and precise. I got this at Target and have been wearing it all week. Very impressed with this so far, I do not need a liquid liner to be waterproof as I only use it on the top line. I will purchase this again and again.

on 9/5/2017 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

A couple years ago I brought a brush tip pen liner while on vacation in another country and I loved it because the application was awesome, and it lasted all day. I didn’t have a problem with it drying up from picking up any eyeshadow on my lids and it lasted me about a year.

I’m so glad that I found this liner, (thanks to youtube), because the only other brush tip pen I knew of was Kat Von D Tattoo Liner but I didn't want to pay $20. The NYX one is only $7.99. For me brush tips make it very easy to get a sharp wing and also get into the inner corner of my eye without smudging or getting on the lower part of my inner eye. It is very easy to create a very thin sharp line and a larger bold line. I have no problems with fading during the day. I will definitely repurchase.