NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

3.3

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

on 12/9/2018 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Had high expectations for this one, but it disappoints. Doesn't last all day and definitely migrates. Doesn't get along with my sunscreen.

on 8/1/2018 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I tried straying away from my current eyeliner "favorite", L'Oreal Linear Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner... it does the job, but I'm still searching for an eyeliner pen.

And I'm pretty satisfied w/ this, but I DO NOT like how watery the formula is. When I apply it on the inner corners it seeps into tiny lines & causes this watercolor-like effect, so I have to wait for it to dry then go over it again in order to get the black that I want. But everywhere else it's a very nice, dark black. Definitely a stronger black than my L'oreal eyeliner.

I also really enjoy how smooth the pen tip applies.

Ugh, but this one acts like almost every other liner I've tried in that it slightly smears to the bottom of my eyes over the day... At least it's somewhat easy to wipe away. But NOTICE that it says it's waterproof, yet easily washes away w/ water!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This eyeliner was suggested to be as an acceptable dupe for Kat von D's Tattoo liner, and I believe it is. It's not as long lasting as Tattoo liner, but it has good pigment, is widely available, and only costs 1/3 of Kat von D's.

I still prefer the Tattoo liner , but I would repurchase the NYX version again if I run out (Kat von D is very hard to find where I live).