NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

on 6/22/2018 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Edit: NYX answered my prayers and made a brown version so I'm updating my review. The brown version could stand to be a smidge darker, and I don't like that the packaging is identical to the black version, but regardless -- it's definitely the best eyeliner I've ever tried. Stila and KVD are a distant second and third. It's so easy to apply, so natural looking, and it just doesn't budge! NYX really knocked it out of the park on this one. As long as they keep making this I'll be a customer for life.

Original review:

This was widely suggested as a dupe for KVD tattoo liner but honestly I think it's way better. It's incredibly black, applies really easily and precisely, and best of all it doesn't melt or flake at all in 100+ degree heat. That's basically a miracle where I live. I won't say it's my HG because super black liner is a little harsh on me and the brush tends to get caught in the lid and fray, which is annoying, but I do love this eyeliner and I wish with all my soul that NYX would make a brown-black version of it.

on 5/29/2018 11:40:00 PM

My all-time favorite is Kat Von D's Ink liner, but the NYX Epic Ink Liner is an acceptable, more affordable option with a similar felt tip. It doesn't stay on my oily lids quite as much, so if I expect to have a long day I'll go for the Kat Von D. I've yet to find anything that comes close.

on 12/10/2017 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The NYX Epic eyeliner is the best! It glides on easily, no smudges, has great color saturation, doesn't clump up, lasts all day. Best of all, it doesn't smudge! I have many allergies, my eyes water easily, but this liner stays put! At the end of the day it comes off easily with an eye makeup remover pad (Neutrogena). This is a dupe for Kat Von D and Mac. $7.99 is a remarkable price!