NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

3.5

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

on 12/9/2018 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Had high expectations for this one, but it disappoints. Doesn't last all day and definitely migrates. Doesn't get along with my sunscreen.

I have it in black and in brown. The formula is quite runny especially in the black shade. It's very pigmented and doesn't smudge. I still prefer the KVD Tattoo eyeliner in terms of formula because it's easier to apply. I would recommend it especially to those who are fans of the swing eyeliner by the balm because it has a runny highly pigmented formula that sets matte but doesn't smudge like the Balm one.

on 11/20/2018 12:31:00 AM

After hearing this to be a dupe for the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner , I purchased this.

Pros:
-intense black pigmentation
-brush tip applicator
-relatively cheap

Cons:
-runny formula, dispenses a lot of product
-smears all over the place
- It transfer and flake to my bottom eye making me have racoon eyes by end of the day (especially if you have oily eye lid).

I don’t think I will re purchase again because it transfer and flake to my bottom eye.

on 8/24/2018 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought this in brown yesterday, and I'll be going back to buy it in black too. This stuff works just as well as the KVD Tattoo Liner in my opinion, at less than half the price.

The brush tip is SUPER fine, which makes it very easy to get a thin line along my lashes, but it's flexible enough that if I want to do a thicker, winged line, it won't skip or drag. The product flows easily through the brush without dispensing too much.

Formula-wise, I love it. I have oily eyelids, so I always wear a primer, but my eyes also water mercilessly year-round, and so far, I've not had any issues with this running or fading.

I paid $9 at Ulta, which seems to be the going rate. For a liner that performs this well, I'd say that's a pretty good price!

on 8/1/2018 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I tried straying away from my current eyeliner "favorite", L'Oreal Linear Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner... it does the job, but I'm still searching for an eyeliner pen.

And I'm pretty satisfied w/ this, but I DO NOT like how watery the formula is. When I apply it on the inner corners it seeps into tiny lines & causes this watercolor-like effect, so I have to wait for it to dry then go over it again in order to get the black that I want. But everywhere else it's a very nice, dark black. Definitely a stronger black than my L'oreal eyeliner.

I also really enjoy how smooth the pen tip applies.

Ugh, but this one acts like almost every other liner I've tried in that it slightly smears to the bottom of my eyes over the day... At least it's somewhat easy to wipe away. But NOTICE that it says it's waterproof, yet easily washes away w/ water!

on 7/25/2018 9:07:00 PM

Loved the liner when i first got it cuz it was so precise and easy to use, however it started leaking after two months! i can’t even use it anymore because there would always be a droplet on the brush so when i touch the tip to anything it just runs

on 6/22/2018 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to like this liner. After hearing it was a dupe for KVD's tattoo liner, I had high hopes & picked it up at my local ULTA. Unfortunately, those hopes were dashed as soon as I tried it. While the brush tip applicator is nice, and the pigmentation is very, very black, the formula is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too runny. It smears EVERYWHERE. Even after wiping the brush off on a tissue to get rid of excess liner, it ran all over my eyelids. The only way I can use it is to create the 'wing' outline with one of my of my other liquid liners, and use the NYX to fill it in. Would not recommend purchasing.

Pros:
intense black pigmentation
brush tip applicator
relatively cheap

Cons:
runny formula
smears all over the place

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually use a pencil liner so this took some getting use to its very precise, you need a steady hand. I applied a little powder under it to keep it in place. You don't need to pull a little on the eye like I find myself doing with pencil liners so I like that, I would buy it again, I paid $6.50 for it.

on 6/6/2018 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Solid eyeliner that is cheap, black as sin and precise. I got this at Target and have been wearing it all week. Very impressed with this so far, I do not need a liquid liner to be waterproof as I only use it on the top line. I will purchase this again and again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This eyeliner was suggested to be as an acceptable dupe for Kat von D's Tattoo liner, and I believe it is. It's not as long lasting as Tattoo liner, but it has good pigment, is widely available, and only costs 1/3 of Kat von D's.

I still prefer the Tattoo liner , but I would repurchase the NYX version again if I run out (Kat von D is very hard to find where I live).