NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

3.7

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This liner is everything I want it to be: super-matte, super-black, long-wearing, and so easy to apply. I've tried KVD and Physician's Formula, and Epic Ink is by far my favorite. The brush tip is flexible and the deposits the right amount of product. I have hooded eyes, so a lot of liners run on me, but this one barely even smudges after hours. Price-wise and performance-wise, this is a winner in my book.

I don' knowt if I love it because the last liner I had was horrific but it does go on easily and is opaque on first stroke. It also lasts a solid 8 hours without touch ups and without it transferring, I was very pleased and would definitely purchase again or go higher end with NYX in liners. Worth at a good price.

on 2/25/2017 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a big fan of NYX and I really wanted to like this eyeliner, but the liquid is just too thin. I applied it along my top lash line and when I blinked it ended up all in the corner of my eye and underneath my eye. I thought that this was a one time fluke...maybe I had messed up, but it has happened every time I have put this eyeliner on since. I'm not applying a large amount or slamming my eye shut immediately after applying, so I'm not sure why it is running so much except that it is just a very thin consistency. I don't regret my $8 but Milani is deft. the better choice as far as lower priced eyeliner is concerned.