NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

3.5

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

on 6/22/2018 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to like this liner. After hearing it was a dupe for KVD's tattoo liner, I had high hopes & picked it up at my local ULTA. Unfortunately, those hopes were dashed as soon as I tried it. While the brush tip applicator is nice, and the pigmentation is very, very black, the formula is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too runny. It smears EVERYWHERE. Even after wiping the brush off on a tissue to get rid of excess liner, it ran all over my eyelids. The only way I can use it is to create the 'wing' outline with one of my of my other liquid liners, and use the NYX to fill it in. Would not recommend purchasing.

Pros:
intense black pigmentation
brush tip applicator
relatively cheap

Cons:
runny formula
smears all over the place

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have rebought this twice. I used to be a die hard, kat von d fan. This one is way more pigmented, long lasting, and super easy to control. It's waterproof (to an extent...it won't survive a dunk in the pool, but it survives Georgia humidity) The price is also a huge plus. It's better than the high end, but less than $10! It's also really good contact lens wearers, I've never had a problem once.

on 8/12/2017 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Shocked at the reviews!! I bought this eyeliner off of Jessica Braun's (on youtube) suggestion, and it really is as good as she said it was! It's so much better and easier to use than my previous Lancome Artliner. The eyeliner is extremely black. The formula lasts all day. The brush tip is so easy to control and can easily create a wing! I had no idea how to even do a wing before this liner!! For me, it was an amazing find from the drugstore.

on 4/4/2017 1:56:00 AM

This liquid eyeliner comes with a brush tip that feels much softer than felt. It has good pigmentation and staying power but that's where the pros stop. This bleeds into the fine lines on eyelids and on the inner corner so you've gotta work quick or it'll take some serious rubbing to remove any mistakes. Also, it doesn't dry down to a matte finish.