NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Filtered by hair type : Curly
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

1 review

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had trouble finding the perfect liquid liner (I can't use the dip ones because I'm kinda clumsy). I was previously using the Essence Superfine Pen Liner but the ink ran out within a week and I kept having to repurchase them. D:
Then I found this liner at Target one day. I was skeptical but...as crazy as it sounds, the packaging and description drew me in.

The cons of this are compared to the liner I was buying before, this is kind of expensive and it does add up after a while. It also took me a while to get used to a brush tip; beforehand I was using felt-tip liners.

However, I love this product because the liner is SO pigmented and I can attest it is waterproof (I've cried in it, also worn it in the rain). It also doesn't bleed.
I do struggle with winged liner (been doing my liner like that for a little over a year) more often than not, but it is a pretty forgiving product and when my wings do come out just the way I want, I can thank this product. I also love the fact this lasts all day and the pen doesn't run out of product quickly.

I have a few backups of this in case it gets discontinued (I really hope it doesn't) and I would get this liner over & over. <3