NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Filtered by hair type : Straight
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

on 8/1/2018 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I tried straying away from my current eyeliner "favorite", L'Oreal Linear Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner... it does the job, but I'm still searching for an eyeliner pen.

And I'm pretty satisfied w/ this, but I DO NOT like how watery the formula is. When I apply it on the inner corners it seeps into tiny lines & causes this watercolor-like effect, so I have to wait for it to dry then go over it again in order to get the black that I want. But everywhere else it's a very nice, dark black. Definitely a stronger black than my L'oreal eyeliner.

I also really enjoy how smooth the pen tip applies.

Ugh, but this one acts like almost every other liner I've tried in that it slightly smears to the bottom of my eyes over the day... At least it's somewhat easy to wipe away. But NOTICE that it says it's waterproof, yet easily washes away w/ water!

on 3/29/2018 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I had high hopes for a dupe for Stila’s waterproof liquid liner. This isn’t it. The NYX formula is too watery and doesn’t last long. It also isn’t waterproof so I don’t know why they claim that it is. The good things are that the felt tip brush is very nice and makes it easy to get precise lines. Also it’s a beautiful inky black with lots of pigment. But what good is that kind of pigmentation if it doesn’t last?!

on 12/10/2017 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The NYX Epic eyeliner is the best! It glides on easily, no smudges, has great color saturation, doesn't clump up, lasts all day. Best of all, it doesn't smudge! I have many allergies, my eyes water easily, but this liner stays put! At the end of the day it comes off easily with an eye makeup remover pad (Neutrogena). This is a dupe for Kat Von D and Mac. $7.99 is a remarkable price!

on 8/12/2017 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Shocked at the reviews!! I bought this eyeliner off of Jessica Braun's (on youtube) suggestion, and it really is as good as she said it was! It's so much better and easier to use than my previous Lancome Artliner. The eyeliner is extremely black. The formula lasts all day. The brush tip is so easy to control and can easily create a wing! I had no idea how to even do a wing before this liner!! For me, it was an amazing find from the drugstore.