NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

4.5

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

on 10/13/2018 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

i typically use gel liners - specifically the elf pot eyeliner - and i feel like both this pen and that pot each have their pros and cons.

this one doesn't transfer to my upper eyelids, which is nice. but it's not oilproof by any means and often smudges on me throughout the day. the outer corners of my eyes can get kind of watery and i do more of a downward/puppy liner wing these days so that could have something to do with it.

i do really like the thinness of the tip - angled liner brushes can fray pretty quickly after a few washes if you don't carefully reshape the bristles and wash them very gently, so with gel liner i often would have to do much thicker lines. i can do more delicate + precise work with this pen for sure.

but i dont think i will repurchase. the fact that it smudges so severely + flakes off a bit throughout the day makes it a little high maintenance for me. i dont like the idea of pens in the first place because i like to buy products that last a long time and i feel like a pen's shelf life is more predetermined (and way shorter) than a gel pot's, but i wanted to try this to see if i'd been missing out since so many people seem to like it. i dont think this liner is the worst makeup product i've ever tried, i just dont think it suits my eye/skin type and makeup preferences.

on 6/6/2018 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Solid eyeliner that is cheap, black as sin and precise. I got this at Target and have been wearing it all week. Very impressed with this so far, I do not need a liquid liner to be waterproof as I only use it on the top line. I will purchase this again and again.

on 2/16/2018 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have to tell you that I am not a fan of liquid eyeliner. My drawing is terrible so I try a pencil first and then use this liner on top. This is highly recommended over Kat Von and L’Oreal. My left eye is super sensitive and 9 out of 10 eye makeup make it irritated. This product is super gentle and lasting. It is also very pigmented. I am very happy with this and will buy it again.

on 9/5/2017 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

A couple years ago I brought a brush tip pen liner while on vacation in another country and I loved it because the application was awesome, and it lasted all day. I didn’t have a problem with it drying up from picking up any eyeshadow on my lids and it lasted me about a year.

I’m so glad that I found this liner, (thanks to youtube), because the only other brush tip pen I knew of was Kat Von D Tattoo Liner but I didn't want to pay $20. The NYX one is only $7.99. For me brush tips make it very easy to get a sharp wing and also get into the inner corner of my eye without smudging or getting on the lower part of my inner eye. It is very easy to create a very thin sharp line and a larger bold line. I have no problems with fading during the day. I will definitely repurchase.