NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Filtered by skin type : Normal
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

3.4

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

on 11/20/2018 12:31:00 AM

After hearing this to be a dupe for the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner , I purchased this.

Pros:
-intense black pigmentation
-brush tip applicator
-relatively cheap

Cons:
-runny formula, dispenses a lot of product
-smears all over the place
- It transfer and flake to my bottom eye making me have racoon eyes by end of the day (especially if you have oily eye lid).

I don’t think I will re purchase again because it transfer and flake to my bottom eye.

on 7/25/2018 9:07:00 PM

Loved the liner when i first got it cuz it was so precise and easy to use, however it started leaking after two months! i can’t even use it anymore because there would always be a droplet on the brush so when i touch the tip to anything it just runs

on 4/4/2018 4:26:00 PM

I loved this eyeliner for the first several uses - easy to use, dark pigmented color -- but then something happened where the formula turned to black water - it makes a huge mess of my lids - spreading and settling into fine lines and spidering out of control - the precision is great but I have no use for precision that doesn't STAY WHERE I PUT IT.

I don' knowt if I love it because the last liner I had was horrific but it does go on easily and is opaque on first stroke. It also lasts a solid 8 hours without touch ups and without it transferring, I was very pleased and would definitely purchase again or go higher end with NYX in liners. Worth at a good price.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have rebought this twice. I used to be a die hard, kat von d fan. This one is way more pigmented, long lasting, and super easy to control. It's waterproof (to an extent...it won't survive a dunk in the pool, but it survives Georgia humidity) The price is also a huge plus. It's better than the high end, but less than $10! It's also really good contact lens wearers, I've never had a problem once.