NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Filtered by age: 44-55
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

4.7

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually use a pencil liner so this took some getting use to its very precise, you need a steady hand. I applied a little powder under it to keep it in place. You don't need to pull a little on the eye like I find myself doing with pencil liners so I like that, I would buy it again, I paid $6.50 for it.

on 2/16/2018 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have to tell you that I am not a fan of liquid eyeliner. My drawing is terrible so I try a pencil first and then use this liner on top. This is highly recommended over Kat Von and L’Oreal. My left eye is super sensitive and 9 out of 10 eye makeup make it irritated. This product is super gentle and lasting. It is also very pigmented. I am very happy with this and will buy it again.

on 12/10/2017 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The NYX Epic eyeliner is the best! It glides on easily, no smudges, has great color saturation, doesn't clump up, lasts all day. Best of all, it doesn't smudge! I have many allergies, my eyes water easily, but this liner stays put! At the end of the day it comes off easily with an eye makeup remover pad (Neutrogena). This is a dupe for Kat Von D and Mac. $7.99 is a remarkable price!