NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

Filtered by age: 36-43
NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner

3.3

Taken from NYX Cosmetics Website: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

on 5/29/2018 11:40:00 PM

My all-time favorite is Kat Von D's Ink liner, but the NYX Epic Ink Liner is an acceptable, more affordable option with a similar felt tip. It doesn't stay on my oily lids quite as much, so if I expect to have a long day I'll go for the Kat Von D. I've yet to find anything that comes close.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This eyeliner was suggested to be as an acceptable dupe for Kat von D's Tattoo liner, and I believe it is. It's not as long lasting as Tattoo liner, but it has good pigment, is widely available, and only costs 1/3 of Kat von D's.

I still prefer the Tattoo liner , but I would repurchase the NYX version again if I run out (Kat von D is very hard to find where I live).

on 4/4/2018 4:26:00 PM

I loved this eyeliner for the first several uses - easy to use, dark pigmented color -- but then something happened where the formula turned to black water - it makes a huge mess of my lids - spreading and settling into fine lines and spidering out of control - the precision is great but I have no use for precision that doesn't STAY WHERE I PUT IT.

on 3/29/2018 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I had high hopes for a dupe for Stila’s waterproof liquid liner. This isn’t it. The NYX formula is too watery and doesn’t last long. It also isn’t waterproof so I don’t know why they claim that it is. The good things are that the felt tip brush is very nice and makes it easy to get precise lines. Also it’s a beautiful inky black with lots of pigment. But what good is that kind of pigmentation if it doesn’t last?!