Profusion - Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Case in Natural

I got the “Natural” eye palette it looks like the NYX palettes for $1USD it’s just as good as the NYX which I also have that was $8. The shades are sheer but the darker shades show up good. The writing on the back all wore off I’ve had this forever & not hit pan. My dad got it for me at a dollar store I keep using it because I love the colors I love white & brown eyeshadows this has 6 shades & I wish I had known if they had other palettes when I got it. Definitely winning! Grade: A-

on 1/26/2018 5:22:00 PM

I bought this one and the 32 pc set with the eyebrow powder and things. anyway I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pigment its amazing and with me have really dark eyes it really makes a difference! I do love it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette! At first glance, I thought it looked like the packaging of the UD Naked palettes. I got this at Kmart and started to play with them when I got home. I was shocked when I saw how pigmented these were! I got the Natural Pro Eyes Case and it has the perfect colors! They blend really well and look great on the eyes. They can be hard to find so make sure to keep your eyes peeled!