InnisFree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener

No Image

I've attempting to experiment with a Korean style face routine lately. I say, style of face routine, because I am lazy, and half the time, just wash my face with Aveeno forming cleanser, tone with Dickinson's Hydrating Toner with witch hazel and rosewater, and slap on my beloved Ponds Rejuveness over it. Occasionally I put some face oil, or serum on beforehand, depending on how dry, or flaky my skin is. However, I have fallen in love with this face exfoliator from Innisfree. I use it after cleansing and before toning. I got it on amazon during prime day, so free shipping, but it was a little expensive. I use this a few times a week. I don't apply using a cotton pad, rather pouring a little in my hand, and smoothing it over my face. I let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse with cold water, and then refine with toner. It makes my skin soft and smooth. Sometimes I follow with the wine jelly sleeping pack from the same line, which I plan to review in a separate entry...

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It has nice wine smell and sticky textures. I use it in the beginning of my skin care after washing my face.

This product really help moisturize my dull dry skin and leave it very smooth. It also help to remove blackheads and dead skin. But no affect on my large pores.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started using several Korean Skincare products about a month ago. This product, along with Skinfood Pineapple Morning Peeling Gel and Daiso Charcoal Mask, has really worked to reduce the oxidized sebaceous filaments around my lip, my nose, between my eyebrows, on my chin and my jawline near my ears.

Extractions have been so much easier. The larger filaments and the few stubborn blackheads I have came right out, I've been fighting with these for Years! Gradually I found the dark pores are fading too. My skin feels super soft. Combined with Skinfood Peach Saki Serum my huge pores are appearing smaller, less clogged. I'm actually able to wear foundation with a nice smooth appearance, and use less product. I'm looking forward to seeing long term results using peeling gels. Definitely 5 stars. Love the packaging and the light wine scent.

YMMV, I do feel that the incredible success of this product is due to the regimen I'm using.