Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic acid 10% hydrating gel

No Image

1 review

on 2/21/2017 10:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This was an amazing find for me. I had read about a couple of times, but was quite happy with the products I had. I then decided to try it out and now I won't go without it. This is the only product, and I really mean that, that has reduced my blackheads to the point where they are almost completely gone. My pores are obviously still there, but there are no little black dots anymore. This is a huge thing for me, as I thought that I would always have them. I have tried lots of different products and they may remove them for a little while, but they always return. With this gel, they do not return!

It is quite strong so you may need some time for your skin to get used to it. I use it at night only, as my skin is quite sensitive. I don't use it instead of a moisturiser, but as a serum. In my opinion, it's not moisturising enough on its own. I apply a small amount, let it sink in, add a serum and then my moisturiser. I used it in the morning once and it worked well under makeup.

It comes in a glass bottle, no frills, which is fine. I travel a lot, though, so I need to be extra careful not to break it.

My skin is clearer and my blackheads are almost completely gone, so I am super happy with this gel. What a fantastic product!