Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1

2.7

on 8/20/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It pills! The ordinary's regimen is based on skincare layering, however you most definitely
definitely cannot layer with this product. I've tried so many different ways to make this product work but....it pills! It also makes my skin feel very dry, tight and itchy. Love so many of the ordinary products but this one did not work for me. There are better formulated products with niacinamide as they key ingredient out there like Paula's Choice Niacinamide Booster. If you're after brightening and acne treatment I find the The Ordinary's Advanced Retinoid 2% a much better product.

on 6/20/2017 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Fantastic Product !!! Great Price !!! And cool lab looking packaging !! Only down fall with this is that it flakes, so better off using in your night routine !

on 4/9/2017 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've recently has a few spots, I put this down to being perimenopausal but reading the reviews just now, I wonder if its this serum? I bought to deal with patches of melasma, to soon to say if its working. However I can tell that on a couple blemishes, it hasn't helped heal them any quicker or remove the discolouration from them.

I've only used for a few weeks and like to use a product for 3 months to see if its worked. Using once a day, I think a bottle will last 8-12 weeks. I use Ultrasun first (took advice from Ultrasun & Deciem). This serum is sticky and leaves my skin feeling tacky, it also pills -quite noticeably

*update* I've been using this for over 4 months now and not seen any improvement. The price point lured me into buying, but Deciem are a new company with a lot of hype, I'm not sure how many of their products live up to the hype - this certainly didn't