Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1

3.0

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

this is a really good serum. don't know what the other based reviews are from. I have very and prone skin as it's quite sensitive I have to take extra care not to offset the balance with foreign products to my skin's surface. this did me wonders. after 2 days of christen use yes TWO DAYS I noticed my hormonal acne subside!!! and quite significantly I might add. I knew this would work for me though because I've taken niacin tablets and they always seem to clear up my skin. I don't know if it's repurchase since I bought 2 bottles in my the ordinary order so I'm well stocked for the moment.

on 4/21/2017 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

After reading all those rave reviews about niacinamide I knew I would have to add it to my regimen on my quest to "perfect" skin. Unfortunately, this did not do much at all, the formulation needs to be reworked as it would leave a white film + IT TOOK OFF MY BROWS .

on 3/2/2017 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Form: Simple bottle, dropper is hygienic. Bottle mouth is wide enough that when you are getting to the bottom you can shake it out into your hand. Glass is recyclable, and bottle is re-usable if you get some goo-gone and take the label off. I know other people don't like the "lack of luxury" but I think the simplicity of the packaging fits well with my spare bathroom decor!

Function: Seems to absorb quickly. Zinc and Niacinamide are both proven skin-improvers and the formula contains only exactly what it needs to. No fragrance or colour or fillers. I usually use 1 - 2 drops and apply over my whole face. I do apply even to the under-eye area. No tingling or burning.

Downsides: It dries pretty quickly but leaves kind of a sheen. I usually use Urban Decay's De-Slick spray in the mornings and then top it off with an oil free primer. Usually sorts out the shiny-ness from this.

Bottom line: I would buy this again. I feel like Zinc (oral form) does a lot for my skin and I'd honestly rather apply it than take it in (too much can give you a copper deficiency) even if its less absorption. This stuff doesn't make me break out, noticeably clog my pores or get in the way of my busy life.

Also, although I started to use this and The Ordinary 10% LA + HA at the same time, so I can't say for sure, people have mentioned a noticeable improvement in my skin! So there is that!

I would recommend, and it is totally worth trying. I have repurchased it!