Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
The Ordinary productsThe Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

3.3

10 Niacinamide and 1 Zinc PCA Ingredients list: Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 12/15/2018 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Was so excited to use this, hoping that it would work out for me. Glad I bought it and tried it, but I'm going to have to give this one a pass. This and the salicylic acid really made my skin upset at me. I stopped using the SA and kept using this for a while, only to see that my skin was still breaking out in weird places, didn't look any better, and seemed dry and irritated. Switched moisturizers, hoping to see some improvement, but the next day after using this I got more weird little pimples. Now that I've stopped using this my skin seems much happier. I'm hoping to try this again in a couple of months to make sure that this was the culprit, but as of now I'm pretty sure. Also, this did make my skin flush, which I didn't expect, and even though I used this for a couple of weeks it didn't go away. Too bad!

on 7/30/2018 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product a few days ago because my acne was getting really bad. After two days of using this, my acne definitely cleared up. I followed the directions and applied it morning and night after I washed my face. But today I felt that my skin had this dry feel to it. I looked at my mirror and saw that my skin was flaky. I'm not sure if it's because I used it too often or that I did not put on a moisturizer after that. I'm disappointed that it made my skin dry.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Using this as a serum didn't do anything for me, not for pores and not for oiliness. However, when using on the odd blemish, it does help to flatten and calm down, however if you dab too much it will be visible as a white smudge once dried, which you can get away with overnight, but during the day - not so much! Previously I was using Paula's Choice Glycolic 10% but this was too harsh for bumps behind the ears/back of neck, it would irritate them more, unlike The Ordinary Niacinamide + Zinc which is gentle enough for sensitive areas. For this alone I would re-purchase.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love trying out new stuff all the time - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy
4. Cleanser: 'Aveda' - Purifying Gel Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I use this as a spot treatment. I tried using on my t-zone where open pores are the worst and also on some marks on cheeks as Niacinimide is supposed to be good for that kind of thing i.e pigmentation but didn't do anything for that, in fact started getting new spots and can only put it down to this product as wasn't using anything else at the time. Luckily not exp at all so hardly wasted any hard earned money here. But good that I can use on the odd spot every now and again as it calms them down almost overnight. For that alone I would re-purchase.

on 9/5/2017 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is the third product of origin i have used. Its for minimising the pores. The first time i used, it has obviously result on my skin. I dont know why people had bad experience about this but if u suffer from acnes, scars, and maybe ur skin is oily, highly recommended! Ps: its only 9.95Aud! Very cheap for a serum in Australia

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product doesn't break me out, regulates the appearance of sebum and also makes me less oily during the day. The only thing I don't like about this product is the gel-like, foamy consistency. I wish that it's more watery instead. Overall, love this product and will repurchase.