Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1

3.0

on 10/6/2017 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this product! I bought it because it claimed to help minimize pores, and my pores do look smaller. Is it because of this, or other changes I've made in my routine? I don't know. Am I going to stop using this to find out for sure? Nope!

The price is cheap, the bottle lasts a LONG time and the texture is smooth and silky, and it doesn't irritate my skin.

on 6/19/2017 2:56:00 PM

I'm halfway through my first bottle of this serum and I can say that it has helped my skin 100%. My pores are smaller, I have basically zero acne, I'm much less oily and the overall appearance is brighter and smoother. I use it in combination with The Buffet serum every morning and have had no irritation at all. I'm so glad to have found something that makes my 35 year old skin look amazeballs. And the fact that it's only a few dollars doesn't hurt either.

this serum has reduced the look and size of my pores, reduced redness and fine lines. 10/10 would recommend!

on 5/5/2017 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to try The Ordinary products and may have went a bit overboard buying them because they were so cheap. I am a little annoyed I bought two of these bottles because I won't be using the second one. I had a similar experience to another reviewer saying that at first it made my skin tone appear less red and more even/clear, but then I started getting painful cysts/nodules on my face. I would say this all started happening about 2 weeks into using this product daily. I've been using the Effaclar system with pretty great results, but wanted something extra just to help with some redness and scarring. Although BP works for me, I do hate the bleaching/drying aspect of it and was looking for an alternative that would help keep me clear.

I do not recommend this if you have acne prone skin. I am currently now dealing with a huge scar from one of the worst cysts of my life after using this product. The 3 other nodules on my face are finally healing after discontinuing use from this product. I also thought perhaps it was something else breaking me out, so I put this product on my neck only and lo and behold, huge zit on my neck where I usually never break out.

I'm sure there's a reason these products are so inexpensive and it's probably because they don't actually work and haven't actually been really tested on anyone yet.

on 4/15/2017 1:12:00 PM

i love deciem, but this is one did not work for me. it left my skin red and itchy,so never again...

on 3/24/2017 10:21:00 PM

Used it every night and usually day until the bottle was gone and saw no changes in my skin.
Paula's choice niacimide didn't do anything for me either. I think my skin doesn't respond to this ingredient.