Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
The Ordinary productsThe Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

4.1

10 Niacinamide and 1 Zinc PCA Ingredients list: Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 8/30/2018 11:52:00 AM

This is great, such a good value for money yet super effective. I have really sensitive skin, but at the same time I have been having some problems whit larger pores and some blackheads, and this product made my pores almost completely disappear and my skin cleared up after using it a short while, whiteout irritating my skin. When I run out of it I'm 100% going to buy it again, and I would recommend it to anyone I know.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Give it time. I thought I didn't love it at first because it was a bit drying to my already dry skin, a little tacky, and in no way moisturizing. But in time, I noticed a difference in my pores and overall skin barrier!!! I noticed a difference when I take it out of my routine so I need to use it regularly-- even daily. I usually notice a difference in 1-2 weeks. Worth it!!!

on 7/30/2018 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't think this product does anything for my skin. I read beforehand that one should not use if with Vit C as it cancels out this product. After more than a month of use I don't see any difference in my skin.

I read somewhere that the brand does not always use the same supplier? As such each bottle used can be different? This is a bit concerning if true.

Won't repurchase this.

on 7/26/2018 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I credit this product for helping to clear up a particularity nasty cystic acne breakout in the spring of 2017. I used this product religiously for months, but I may have developed a sensitivity to Niacinamide during my months of heavy heavy use. Some others have had issues with this product causing breakouts, so YMMV. Assuming I am not actually sensitive to niacinamide, I may give this product another go.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was drawn to The Ordinary due to a friends recommendation, and also the low price attracted me! I really enjoyed using this serum. It made my skin feel smooth and look radiant. My pore size looks smaller after using this for a month, and fine lines are plumped. It is a really fluid light serum, and I use it under my day moisturizer and SPF. Love this product!

on 6/26/2018 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I've never reacted to a product this way, I think I must be allergic. The product gave me tiny bumps all over the face, it was pretty scary. They didn't show up on the first use, only on the second and fortunately they went away after a couple of days. I'm giving it two out of five simply because I don't know if it's a simple allergic reaction or if there's some bad ingredient in there that could be switched up to something else less irritating. Then again I do believe this could work for some people, it's also highly inexpensive and I do like The Ordinary as a brand.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using this daily for about a month and it has been amazing for my super oily skin. I am so, so happy I found it! I squirt about half a pipette into my usual blob of EltaMD UV Clear sunscreen in the morning, apply (making sure I cover my t-zone well), wait for it to dry, and then put on makeup (liquid foundation with a beauty sponge). I have never had an issue with it pilling or balling up. My makeup lasts so long because I BARELY get oily!! I previously had to blot basically all day long and now I blot once, MAYBE twice the whole day. I'm so excited about this product. I think it may be lightening my acne scars and brightening a bit as well, but the most noticeable result has definitely been for my oily skin. Also, I am very acne prone and it has not broken me out. So happy this works so well!

I'm on my second bottle so I think I can review the Niacinamide and give a true response. I use it on the nights that I don't use my retin-a, so that is every other night. I have noticed that my pores are smaller, my hooded eyelids aren't drooping as much and my skin seems a bit tighter. I follow it with The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2%*B5. I've been using Retin-a for a long time so I can't say that this is all from the Niacinamide but for the price I'll keep using it.

on 5/29/2018 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Can be drying if you go overboard, but definitely clears up congested, clogged skin after a couple days of use. I use it once per day when I feel my skin needs to be purified. I will cleanse, use my chemical exfoliant (wait 15 min), then hyaluronic acid, then this (wait for it to sink in) and then moisturizer or an oil.

on 4/27/2018 8:45:00 PM

I recently began using this product again. I used it a long time ago and thought it to be the cause of some minor breakouts so I stopped and the breakouts stopped, however they have since changed the formula so I thought I'd give it another go. So far I have used this for over two weeks and no pimples or breakouts have occurred. My skin actually looks more clear and bright and I've had no issues so far! I am very happy because I wanted a niacinamide booster so badly and the Paula's Choice one is insanely expensive and unfortunately not vegan. Based on the fact they reformulated the product I would recommend this one for acne-prone skin types. I just add one drop into my serum and it mixes well and leaves no unpleasant feeling or residue when used this way. Absorbs well when mixed into serum/moisturizer only I think.