Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1
The Ordinary productsThe Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1

In less than two weeks this transformed my skin completely! It feels a bit sticky and tacky, also stings my skin a bit still. I always follow up with a moisturizer, since this doesn't leave me feeling quenched. However, the long term results are amazing; significantly less breakouts, less visible pores, less redness of skin, and most amazingly: has faded many of my acne scars on my cheeks. I will purchase this until I die, and recommend it to anyone with congested skin issues. Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is a life saver!
I put 4 in packaging, since it's very difficult to get the remaining product out. A pump suspension would be great.

I uploaded a photo of my "before and after", which is from using the following products: Salicylic Acid 2%, Lactic Acid 10%, Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%, Granactive Retinoid 5%, Vitamin C 23% + HA spheres 2% and AHA 30% + BHA 2%.
I put it up on this product, since I definitely see it working wonders on my acne scars and blemishes, which you can clearly see (no photoshop!). It's a HG product.

on 1/23/2018 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have had mild acne at times and have been using this for two weeks, I had decided to try this along with the AHA BHA peel. Since I started using I have developed two incredibly painful cysts in places I've never had (just above top lip and a cm under my eye) along with a dozen other pimples scattered across my face. My skin didn't have any breakouts prior to using either. I don't know what this is but it isn't a purge. My skin also feels awful like the texture is rough. Sadly I need to discontinue. I really wanted this to work :(

on 12/21/2017 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Love how it makes my face glossy and smooth. Helps with rosacea!

on 12/10/2017 11:11:00 AM

I am on my second bottle of this. I do not get breakouts anymore (upside of aging) but I still have large pores and they certainly got smaller after I added this to my routine. You do need to apply it carefully if you layer it over other products and not use too much and pat it on instead of rubbing it but that is a very small inconvenience given the results.

on 11/30/2017 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I'm a dry skinned girl, not at all acne prone so I have added this into my skincare routine just to increase all round skin health. I find that it does help my pores being refined and leave my skin feeling overall hydrated, soft and healthy. I have repurchased serveral times and will continue to do so.

on 11/21/2017 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the third Niacinamide product I try, but I realize this ingredient is not for me. My skin does not like this at all. It’s a nono near the eyes (makes the area sooo dry) and the same for my chin, but the area around my nose seems to cope the best - and makes my pores less visible. But it comes with a flaky skin prize. Won’t buy again 😔

on 11/4/2017 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've had great luck with this product. Recently I'd been experiencing breakouts and noticed some large pores; I've loved everything I've tried from The Ordinary so I decided to try this treatment. Not only have my breakouts almost completely cleared up in the one week I've been using this, but the overall texture of my skin has improved so, so much. My skin looks smoother and clearer and is BABY SOFT. And I've literally only used one single drop of it per day. I mix one drop into my moisturizer, apply and let sink in for 30 minutes before doing my makeup. I haven't noticed a change in the size of my pores but I know how difficult it is to shrink pores and I'm so happy with the performance of this product otherwise that I don't even mind. It helps that the bottle will last me ages and cost $5.90. I'm so happy I tried it!

I purchased this product hoping it would help with breakouts. I found it to be somewhat irritating to my skin, and did not notice any improvement in my skin with regular use. This brand has many hits, but for me this wasn’t one of them!

on 9/22/2017 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am generally not acne-prone, but like clockwork, I would get a few giant bright red hormone-related zits on my chin and forehead monthly during my period. Or should I say, I used to get them.

Since adding this product to my routine once per day, approximately 5 days per week, I have not gotten a single zit. Not a one. Again, I am generally not acne-prone, but I never thought I'd be free of monthly hormonal blemishes. I was wrong.

For as cheap as this product is, it's worth giving a try.

on 9/20/2017 7:35:00 PM

I may be jumping the gun on this one as I've only just started using The Ordinary's Niacinamide formula, but so far it's brilliant. My skin is sensitive but relatively balanced now (unlike my teen years) but I still couldn't budge a cluster of blackheads on my nose and chin that just seem to stubbornly stay put, mocking me. Within a week of use these are already well on their way to clearing completely. My skin looks visibly more even, less congested and feels more balanced. I forgot to wear foundation to work yesterday because this product has worked so well so quickly.

It's also drunk proof as it only takes about 20 seconds to apply, so win win.