Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1

3.4

on 10/6/2017 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this product! I bought it because it claimed to help minimize pores, and my pores do look smaller. Is it because of this, or other changes I've made in my routine? I don't know. Am I going to stop using this to find out for sure? Nope!

The price is cheap, the bottle lasts a LONG time and the texture is smooth and silky, and it doesn't irritate my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have oily skin, and am extremely acne-prone. My skin has responded very well to Olay Luminous Boost Concentrate (a serum w/ niacinamide) it's $22 for 1 oz. So The Ordinary's price, $5.90 for 1 oz was too good to not try out.

I did a couple test spots for a week (near my eyebrows, and another near my chin) and I started to break out. I know it's not purging since I've been using stridex, glyolic acid, niacinamide in Olay products.

I've stopped using this on my face, and I'm using it on my neck & hands. I'm going to go back to the Olay serum & probably eventually put down the $$$ for Paula's Choice 10% niacinamide. I really wish The Ordinary would make a dupe for Paula's Choice--the simplicity is amazing for people with extremely acne-prone skin.

It is very moisturizing, and worth a shot for the price. Be cautious if you have a similar skin type to me.

on 9/22/2017 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am generally not acne-prone, but like clockwork, I would get a few giant bright red hormone-related zits on my chin and forehead monthly during my period. Or should I say, I used to get them.

Since adding this product to my routine once per day, approximately 5 days per week, I have not gotten a single zit. Not a one. Again, I am generally not acne-prone, but I never thought I'd be free of monthly hormonal blemishes. I was wrong.

For as cheap as this product is, it's worth giving a try.

on 9/15/2017 1:50:00 AM

I'm just finishing my first bottle and will buy another when I can find it in stock, I had dry dull skin as I'm in my late 40s and loads of discolouration and sun damage. I've found that this has helped with overall skin colour and improved the skin texture. Yes it can be sticky and it can pill, but I apply it immediately after the Buffet serum of a morning and then let it dry for a few minutes before applying moisturizer. I then go have breakfast then apply makeup. By allowing the products time to sink in and dry before adding the next layer I avoid the pilling and stickiness issues. Love it, just can't find it in stock right now.

on 9/20/2017 7:35:00 PM

I may be jumping the gun on this one as I've only just started using The Ordinary's Niacinamide formula, but so far it's brilliant. My skin is sensitive but relatively balanced now (unlike my teen years) but I still couldn't budge a cluster of blackheads on my nose and chin that just seem to stubbornly stay put, mocking me. Within a week of use these are already well on their way to clearing completely. My skin looks visibly more even, less congested and feels more balanced. I forgot to wear foundation to work yesterday because this product has worked so well so quickly.

It's also drunk proof as it only takes about 20 seconds to apply, so win win.

on 9/9/2017 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have very oily skin and this stuff definitely helps me, it keeps the shine away for a few good hours. I haven't seen any pores minimizing action yet, but it i excellent for keeping me matte. I would repurchase!

on 9/5/2017 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is the third product of origin i have used. Its for minimising the pores. The first time i used, it has obviously result on my skin. I dont know why people had bad experience about this but if u suffer from acnes, scars, and maybe ur skin is oily, highly recommended! Ps: its only 9.95Aud! Very cheap for a serum in Australia

on 8/21/2017 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Another the ordinary product that has actually made my skin worse! Giant blacKheads and huge pores! The buffet gave me cystic acne, so If you are acne prone, stay away from this...

on 9/4/2017 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It relatively cheap and was able to last me for about 3-4 months. After using my pores become smaller and face do not get oily as fast. It is very fluid and absorbs very quickly into the skin and do not leave my skin feeling dry nor oily. The packaging is really hygienic too since it comes with a dropper. The only bad part of the packaging is that it is unable to pick up the product when there is only a little bit left.

However, this product is rather to difficult to buy in Singapore and I have to get it online from ASOS which may not always have stocks. The shipping rate from the company is crazy expensive and not worth it.

on 9/5/2017 6:19:00 AM

Is this a bad product? No. Would I buy it again? No, and here's why. While I think this probably does the job of what a niacinamide should do (even out skin tone, specifically) I didn't get a wow factor. I use niacinamide to heal red acne marks. I've used other products with niacinamide in them that I have liked better simply because of the formulation. I don't like this formulation. It's sticky and rather tacky, and it rolls when I put an oil over it, which I do almost every night. It also causes a bad reaction if I use it together with some serums, causing me to break out. Therefore, I will not repurchase this product even if it is good value for money. I would rather use a more expensive brand whose formulation is better. Right now I am using it on my decoltage to use up the bottle, but I find it difficult to use on my face because of the rolling.