Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
The Ordinary productsThe Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

3.5

10 Niacinamide and 1 Zinc PCA Ingredients list: Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 3/18/2019 11:46:00 AM

Can I give a minus?
This product and also “buffet” is totally ruined my life. I have a combination skin. I use this product for a week.
It cause white small pimple all over my cheek. My skin start to breakout the white head pimple root is very long than usual. I bought this product from priceline in Sydney. It’s cheap but after using this product it cost a lot to repair my face. My it leave me a lot of acne spot

on 3/11/2019 10:33:00 PM

I tried this product to fade pigmentation scars. Unfortunately, this did not work on me.The product did not break me out. But I did feel like my skin was drier.

Almost finished with my first bottle, this product has proved a winner. My my pores a smaller, the surface of my skin smoother. I use it after toning and use 3-4 drops. I think I was using too little of the product at first and so I upped the number of drops needed. Especially after watching YT videos of how much professional models were using. It absorbs quickly and I love the fact that the bottle and dropper are glass. I will definitely purchase again, especially for that price point!

on 3/8/2019 11:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I read mixed reviews on this product but I decided to try anyway. I have problems with blemishes, black / white heads all over the face, large pores and periodical acnes. I have never really find one magic product that is capable of solving all my skin problems ( I sometime have dry patches too), and Salicylic Acid which is a go-to skin clearing ingredients never does its job on my skin. So when I first heard about Nianciamide and its promised benefit I feel like I have to give it a try. I’ve been using this for 3 weeks by now, am and pm. I can see something is happening: surfacing black and white heads (some turn into acnes).I believe my skin is at the purging stage and I know it’s gonna work because it also comes with reduced blemishes and smaller pores! I want to use it for the next few weeks and see if I can make it a new holy grail!

on 3/5/2019 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm loving this. I have been using it for a week and have seen a significant reduction in redness and acne scars and I plan to continue to use it nightly. I have found the key is only to put around the affected area (nose and chin for me) not all over your face. I love the dropper applicator (was a scientist in a previous life) because i literally only need one drop to cover what I need to. Its spreads readily. I put it on over the top of a hyaluronic moisturiser and the other day put it on over a retinol product (with out thinking about it) and it was fine. And of course the price point is fantastic.

SEVERE SEVERE SEVERE breakouts. Broke out like crazy. Never again will I ever use this, irritated my skin like crazy and left a very sticky film on my face.

on 2/21/2019 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Broke me out. Broke my sister out. Patch test people!

on 2/21/2019 10:31:00 PM

I do not struggle with acne, but looked into niacinamide because of its “benefits” on large pores, fine lines, and controlling oil. My low lippie rating is based solely on those areas because I already had a skin routine in place that reduced blemishes and plumped up my face. Instead, I thought niacinamide could be an additional step to fight some of my textural issues and reduce
my oil production, but I don’t see a difference after using this on and off for months. I had used it straight for about two months and once I realized I wasn’t seeing a difference, I stopped for a few weeks and started up again. No difference in my skin whether or not I used it.

To be fair it does leave a nice shine to the skin and my skin feels good after application. But on my skin there is a small tingle upon initial application. I could see someone with sensitive skin panic, but I never broke out from it. I also think you can’t beat the price point. It’s one of those things where if you feel it MIGHT be making a difference (and if you’re not sure) you can just buy a bottle and incorporate it when you want (this is where it won its second lippie)! However, I personally won’t repurchase when I run out because I know it didn’t do anything for the areas I was trying to target.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this. This is definitely a holy grail in my skincare routine. I do feel like my skin had to get used to this. It didn't cause any breakouts but my skin did have a mild stinging reaction the first week I applied this. Now it only stings open sores.

Pros-
- love the dropper, hygenic and very easy to dispense.
- texture is interesting but easy to work with.
- no strong fragrance.
- it has definitely helped with redness and breakouts very noticeably. I also notice my pores no longer look congested or as large.
- I do find my skin is less oily after using this.

Cons-
- mild stinging during the first week of application.
-it is liquidy so you have to be careful not to apply too much. It has never pilled on me or anything it's just a waste of product.

I am so happy I tried this. It has helped my skin so much, I'm surprised it has such so-so reviews. I have been using it for 2 months and I would say I noticed the most difference around the 3-4 week mark of consistent use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I. LOVE. This. Product. I've been using it since July and I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin. I do still get breakouts, mostly around that time of the month, BUT they're nowhere near as severe and they don't seem to last nearly as long as they did before using this product. It also gives my skin a nice glow that I've never seen with any other skincare products.. My results are just great, I love it! The price point for this product is also amazing! The only con in my books would be that I can't just go to a store and buy it when I run out; I either need to take a trip down to the city or I need to order online, not really crazy about either option.. I've purchased this product about 3 times now and I will continue to do so if I keep seeing results. would recommend this in a heartbeat!