Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1

3.5

on 9/5/2017 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is the third product of origin i have used. Its for minimising the pores. The first time i used, it has obviously result on my skin. I dont know why people had bad experience about this but if u suffer from acnes, scars, and maybe ur skin is oily, highly recommended! Ps: its only 9.95Aud! Very cheap for a serum in Australia

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My skin is not sensitive and no product I have ever used has broken me out before, but within a few days I broke out heavily all across my face with painful pimples. I have oily combination skin and thought it might have been purging but after reading other reviews I realised that it was causing these pimples out of nowhere. I stopped using it after 2 weeks and my skin returned to its normal state. While I love the packaging and price, this product was so terrible for my skin.

on 7/1/2017 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

In my other review, I mentioned that I was using this in conjunction to the Flavunone mask and the Advanced 2% retinoid. What can I say, my skin is just loving this combo! It was so congested before but now I wake up every morning with radiant, clear skin! Even my husband notices the difference :)

on 6/23/2017 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Good news, bad news.
This does work at evening texture, filling pores, and slightly controlling oil. For all of that I loved it.
However, my skin apparently HATES Niacinamide. Hates it. (And it took me forever to figure out that this was the issue).
Granted, I have very finicky skin so it may work for some one else, and I am sad it doesn't work for me.
If you want to try this product I recommend that you try a travel size of Olay Moisturizing Lotion Sensitive Skin or another lotion or mask with niacinamide. There are TONS of them.