Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1

3.6

on 10/19/2017 3:18:00 PM

This product, and the entire ordinary range, are killing it. I've been fighting with acne since I was 11 (am 30 now) and after a month of using this my skin is noticeably different. I can't lie, I still get pimples of course, but a combination of having changed my diet (goodbye forever dairy) and this product has changed it so much: I get pimples way less often, they are smaller, less red, less inflamed, and last less long. I also use their caffeine undereye serum, granactive retinoid 2% in squalene at night, foundation, and high-adherence primer. would highly recommend this product, the retinoid, and the foundation, and the other 2 I'm using are also great.

on 9/20/2017 7:35:00 PM

I may be jumping the gun on this one as I've only just started using The Ordinary's Niacinamide formula, but so far it's brilliant. My skin is sensitive but relatively balanced now (unlike my teen years) but I still couldn't budge a cluster of blackheads on my nose and chin that just seem to stubbornly stay put, mocking me. Within a week of use these are already well on their way to clearing completely. My skin looks visibly more even, less congested and feels more balanced. I forgot to wear foundation to work yesterday because this product has worked so well so quickly.

It's also drunk proof as it only takes about 20 seconds to apply, so win win.

on 9/15/2017 1:50:00 AM

I'm just finishing my first bottle and will buy another when I can find it in stock, I had dry dull skin as I'm in my late 40s and loads of discolouration and sun damage. I've found that this has helped with overall skin colour and improved the skin texture. Yes it can be sticky and it can pill, but I apply it immediately after the Buffet serum of a morning and then let it dry for a few minutes before applying moisturizer. I then go have breakfast then apply makeup. By allowing the products time to sink in and dry before adding the next layer I avoid the pilling and stickiness issues. Love it, just can't find it in stock right now.

on 9/9/2017 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have very oily skin and this stuff definitely helps me, it keeps the shine away for a few good hours. I haven't seen any pores minimizing action yet, but it i excellent for keeping me matte. I would repurchase!

on 9/5/2017 6:19:00 AM

Is this a bad product? No. Would I buy it again? No, and here's why. While I think this probably does the job of what a niacinamide should do (even out skin tone, specifically) I didn't get a wow factor. I use niacinamide to heal red acne marks. I've used other products with niacinamide in them that I have liked better simply because of the formulation. I don't like this formulation. It's sticky and rather tacky, and it rolls when I put an oil over it, which I do almost every night. It also causes a bad reaction if I use it together with some serums, causing me to break out. Therefore, I will not repurchase this product even if it is good value for money. I would rather use a more expensive brand whose formulation is better. Right now I am using it on my decoltage to use up the bottle, but I find it difficult to use on my face because of the rolling.

on 8/20/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It pills! The ordinary's regimen is based on skincare layering, however you most definitely
definitely cannot layer with this product. I've tried so many different ways to make this product work but....it pills! It also makes my skin feel very dry, tight and itchy. Love so many of the ordinary products but this one did not work for me. There are better formulated products with niacinamide as they key ingredient out there like Paula's Choice Niacinamide Booster. If you're after brightening and acne treatment I find the The Ordinary's Advanced Retinoid 2% a much better product.

on 8/9/2017 8:25:00 AM

I am 33 and my skin is still pretty much as oily as it was when i was 15. I don't have acne anymore, just monthly breakouts with 1 or 2 small zits.
But my pores are large and my makeup is "sliding" after a couple of hour of wear which sucks. I've used primers with little sucess, even high-end ones.
I decided to buy this instead. Since i only wash my face at night (i have sensitive/reactive skin) i only apply the serum at night before my La Roche Posay Toleriane face lotion. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and i am noticing a difference: my makeup holds better and my complexion seems clearer but i still have a nice healthy glow.
I tried using it twice a day like they say you should but it irritated my skin so if you are like me, use it once a day and it will be sufficient.

EDIT: after one week i had to stop using it, it broke me out (tiny little bumps with white heads) so i can't use it anymore...Disappointed.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

PROS
- super affordable
- packaging is really hygienic and cute, easy to travel with too
- i found it evened out my skin tone a lot, I use this in the morning

CONS
- none, this is amazing, definitely recommend it

I know this product's effectiveness seems to vary widely. But on my combination aging skin it's amazing! I still get oilier in the summer and get monthly breakouts and this product really helps clear up my skin and lessens imperfections. It's goes on easily so it can be layered and for me it's not irritating but I know that depends on your skin type.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product doesn't break me out, regulates the appearance of sebum and also makes me less oily during the day. The only thing I don't like about this product is the gel-like, foamy consistency. I wish that it's more watery instead. Overall, love this product and will repurchase.