Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

3.3

on 9/22/2017 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am generally not acne-prone, but like clockwork, I would get a few giant bright red hormone-related zits on my chin and forehead monthly during my period. Or should I say, I used to get them.

Since adding this product to my routine once per day, approximately 5 days per week, I have not gotten a single zit. Not a one. Again, I am generally not acne-prone, but I never thought I'd be free of monthly hormonal blemishes. I was wrong.

For as cheap as this product is, it's worth giving a try.

on 6/27/2017 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ugh, I wanted to love this product so badly but I just couldn't. I purchased this hoping it would reduce the appearance of my spots and perhaps even clear up my acne a bit. However, sadly, it did the exact opposite! Within 3 days of using this product, I had broken out horribly with closed comedones all over my face. It took literally weeks for my skin to get back to normal. I'm thinking the zinc must have caused it, because I have used niacinamide before with no issues. The value is great and the product is very pleasant to apply, but it's just not for me.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This product really seems to be either hit or miss based on skin type. I know some people have experienced terrible breakouts after using this and I too got a big cystic pimple after the first time using it as well. After about a week, I decided to give it another shot and I'm very glad that I did.

I have very dry skin, but get hormonal acne around my period on my chin/jawline. I'm also prone to getting a lot of sebaceous filaments on my chin all the time. After using this on my chin daily and spot treating areas of other breakouts for about two months, I've noticed a substantial improvement in my skin. I no longer have sebaceous filaments on my chin and my hormonal acne, which normally consists of one or two cystic pimples, has been largely eradicated. This past month I only got one small surface pimple that I was able to clear up after a day.

I will definitely keep using this. Given the price point, its definitely worth checking out.

on 5/5/2017 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the few skincare products I will defenitely repurchase. It is just SO GOOD.

My pores look much cleaner and when I get a breakout and put this on, it is GONE the next morning.

Doesn't clog, doesn't dry out my skin. Great product for my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Used half the bottle and noticed ZERO change in skin. I don't care if it's cheap, it didn't work for me.

My skin: light, some pigmentation issues, dry, sensitive, prone to redness.

How is it possible that niacinamide did nothing?? I've used several products with niacinamide that have all been more effective.

Disappointing.

on 3/13/2017 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It did not do anything for me. I used for 3 months and could not see any difference. It has a wonderful texture and it served as a primer for my dry skin.