Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1

4.3

on 11/30/2017 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I'm a dry skinned girl, not at all acne prone so I have added this into my skincare routine just to increase all round skin health. I find that it does help my pores being refined and leave my skin feeling overall hydrated, soft and healthy. I have repurchased serveral times and will continue to do so.

on 11/21/2017 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the third Niacinamide product I try, but I realize this ingredient is not for me. My skin does not like this at all. It’s a nono near the eyes (makes the area sooo dry) and the same for my chin, but the area around my nose seems to cope the best - and makes my pores less visible. But it comes with a flaky skin prize. Won’t buy again 😔

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I had a lot of dark spots on my cheeks, most of them were PIH I guess. I was sooo desperate to look for something that could erase these spots. I tried bunch of others products, but none of them did work. Then I started to try the new formula one (without carrageenan). I used it day & night under my moisturizer. It's been 3 weeks, I saw tiny little differences on my cheeks. The spots became less red but have not completely disappear. I think this one works slowly on my skin. It really helped to lighten the skin tone and made my skin so smooth. I was prone to break out before I use this, but no more break out after I used this. I will continue to use it & wish the PIHs will be gone forever!

ps: It did not break me out at all.

on 4/16/2017 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this! My skin texture is a lot smoother because of this, and I have not experienced as many pimples as before. It absorbs easily and blends in my routine very well. Another great product from The Ordinary!