Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/5/2017 8:18:00 AM

I use this daily with TO's Alpha Arbutin and MAP. It was originally considered as part of a hyperpigmentation routine but I find it amazing at controlling oiliness and shine. I've been using it now for around 8-9 months and the difference at the end of the day is quite significant and just keeps improving with time. In conjunction with the AA the hyperpigmentation is also fading. I don't get any breakout or reaction, I don't notice any real smell, and I'm happy with how it feels on my skin (unmemorable, just absorbs really). I go through it fairly quickly, around a bottle a month-6 weeks, but I use everything all the way from my hairline to my cleavage (or what passes for it) so I do tend to use more. Really happy with it, part of my routine and will continue to use it.

Foams up on contact w skin and did nothing. Cerave Pm is more effective

I have the new formulation of this with the carageenan and hydrogenated castor oil removed. This is a thin serum that absorbs quickly. It was very drying on my combo-dry skin and i felt like i had pilling issues with it, my moisturizer would not apply well on top. It also broke me out

The Ordinary is a cheap line from Deciem whose main focus is ingredients but i realized after trying a bunch of products from The Ordinary that i do indeed need and want a more elegant formula and texture. Ingredients are great but useless if the formulation is unpleasant or does not ultimately work, and i would pay more for better products.

Ingredients