Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

2.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/13/2018 6:30:00 AM

I observe a tiny drop of this to cover my whole face and it helps keep me matte during the day. It helps soothe active zits but I do not agree with it does whatever to prevent them. That is a great serum. I rotate this with their salicylic acid at night. Will preserve shopping for.

I feel that I've given this a fair shot. It's a good value if you can't afford something better. But it's not as good as Paula's Choice niacinamide booster. Hers costs more, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

on 12/5/2017 8:18:00 AM

I use this daily with TO's Alpha Arbutin and MAP. It was originally considered as part of a hyperpigmentation routine but I find it amazing at controlling oiliness and shine. I've been using it now for around 8-9 months and the difference at the end of the day is quite significant and just keeps improving with time. In conjunction with the AA the hyperpigmentation is also fading. I don't get any breakout or reaction, I don't notice any real smell, and I'm happy with how it feels on my skin (unmemorable, just absorbs really). I go through it fairly quickly, around a bottle a month-6 weeks, but I use everything all the way from my hairline to my cleavage (or what passes for it) so I do tend to use more. Really happy with it, part of my routine and will continue to use it.

Foams up on contact w skin and did nothing. Cerave Pm is more effective

I have the new formulation of this with the carageenan and hydrogenated castor oil removed. This is a thin serum that absorbs quickly. It was very drying on my combo-dry skin and i felt like i had pilling issues with it, my moisturizer would not apply well on top. It also broke me out

The Ordinary is a cheap line from Deciem whose main focus is ingredients but i realized after trying a bunch of products from The Ordinary that i do indeed need and want a more elegant formula and texture. Ingredients are great but useless if the formulation is unpleasant or does not ultimately work, and i would pay more for better products.

Ingredients