Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
The Ordinary productsThe Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

Price: $

Price: $

I'm on my second bottle so I think I can review the Niacinamide and give a true response. I use it on the nights that I don't use my retin-a, so that is every other night. I have noticed that my pores are smaller, my hooded eyelids aren't drooping as much and my skin seems a bit tighter. I follow it with The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2%*B5. I've been using Retin-a for a long time so I can't say that this is all from the Niacinamide but for the price I'll keep using it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I began using this to treat some spots that I had in my face. I'm 53, no wrinkles at all, normal skin. At the time I began using it (past January) I also had some rosacea areas, that I had treated with an antibiotic cream with some success (some rosacea remained after the prescribed treatment). Well, this stuff made my sun spots less noticeable, but I keep buying and buying it (I'm in my third bottle) because it made the rosacea disappear completely.
Just a few drops work, don't use too much or it will ball. It's a great product for a more than fair price. Highly recommended.

on 12/21/2017 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Love how it makes my face glossy and smooth. Helps with rosacea and redness. However it causes pilling especially when using makeup. My 13 year old daughter is addicted to this one. Helps treat her acne

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Foams up on contact w skin and did nothing. Cerave Pm is more effective

Video Reviews & Tutorials