Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1

on 12/10/2017 11:11:00 AM

I am on my second bottle of this. I do not get breakouts anymore (upside of aging) but I still have large pores and they certainly got smaller after I added this to my routine. You do need to apply it carefully if you layer it over other products and not use too much and pat it on instead of rubbing it but that is a very small inconvenience given the results.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was the one product I was most excited to try from The Ordinary, but it doesn't really do much for my skin. I have combo acne prone skin that is sensitive, and occasionally I get rosacea flares, so I figured that all of the supercilious ingredients that pop up in a lot of skincare could be avoided with this so why not give it a go. I haven't really noticed a big difference in the state of my pores or my acne versus before I started using this product, so I suppose the experiment failed. I will use up the bottle that I have, but unless I start seeing some dramatic results, I will not repurchase. I have considered the Azalaic Acid Suspension 10%, as that is the other product suggested by The Ordinary for "reducing the look of blemishes." The one thing that I really do not like about this product is the texture, namely that it pills like a mofo no matter how long I let it sit on the skin. I haven't had this problem with other products from the brand, so it is something in this particular formula that does it. I don't mind the packaging, it is very minimalist and chic (I guess), and it is easy to tell how much is left in the bottle. (For reference, I have used over half of the bottle over the course of about 2 1/2 months, so I have given it a fair shot.)