Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was the one product I was most excited to try from The Ordinary, but it doesn't really do much for my skin. I have combo acne prone skin that is sensitive, and occasionally I get rosacea flares, so I figured that all of the supercilious ingredients that pop up in a lot of skincare could be avoided with this so why not give it a go. I haven't really noticed a big difference in the state of my pores or my acne versus before I started using this product, so I suppose the experiment failed. I will use up the bottle that I have, but unless I start seeing some dramatic results, I will not repurchase. I have considered the Azalaic Acid Suspension 10%, as that is the other product suggested by The Ordinary for "reducing the look of blemishes." The one thing that I really do not like about this product is the texture, namely that it pills like a mofo no matter how long I let it sit on the skin. I haven't had this problem with other products from the brand, so it is something in this particular formula that does it. I don't mind the packaging, it is very minimalist and chic (I guess), and it is easy to tell how much is left in the bottle. (For reference, I have used over half of the bottle over the course of about 2 1/2 months, so I have given it a fair shot.)