Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1

2.7

on 9/15/2017 1:50:00 AM

I'm just finishing my first bottle and will buy another when I can find it in stock, I had dry dull skin as I'm in my late 40s and loads of discolouration and sun damage. I've found that this has helped with overall skin colour and improved the skin texture. Yes it can be sticky and it can pill, but I apply it immediately after the Buffet serum of a morning and then let it dry for a few minutes before applying moisturizer. I then go have breakfast then apply makeup. By allowing the products time to sink in and dry before adding the next layer I avoid the pilling and stickiness issues. Love it, just can't find it in stock right now.

I know this product's effectiveness seems to vary widely. But on my combination aging skin it's amazing! I still get oilier in the summer and get monthly breakouts and this product really helps clear up my skin and lessens imperfections. It's goes on easily so it can be layered and for me it's not irritating but I know that depends on your skin type.

What I love: The price. It's super cheap. I enjoyed applying it. It made my pores visibly smaller.
What I hate: It broke me out like there is no tomorrow. Irritation galore everywhere I applied it, and it wasn't purging. It was breakouts from irritation. Getting worse as time went on. I had to stop using it.

I since switched to the Azelaic Acid of the same line and love it. It does all the good things for my skin that the Niacinamide did, minus the irritations and breakout.

on 5/28/2017 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Knowing about chemistry a little and how expensive good materials are, it makes me question how does this become so cheap? What is missing here? I got one just out of curiosity and complete mess, clogged skin and break outs. Niacinamide is not supposed to do that. Weird. I am not liking this brand at all.. Pass

on 4/9/2017 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've recently has a few spots, I put this down to being perimenopausal but reading the reviews just now, I wonder if its this serum? I bought to deal with patches of melasma, to soon to say if its working. However I can tell that on a couple blemishes, it hasn't helped heal them any quicker or remove the discolouration from them.

I've only used for a few weeks and like to use a product for 3 months to see if its worked. Using once a day, I think a bottle will last 8-12 weeks. I use Ultrasun first (took advice from Ultrasun & Deciem). This serum is sticky and leaves my skin feeling tacky, it also pills -quite noticeably

*update* I've been using this for over 4 months now and not seen any improvement. The price point lured me into buying, but Deciem are a new company with a lot of hype, I'm not sure how many of their products live up to the hype - this certainly didn't

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have quite a few pimples and irregularities ; been using this for three weeks but i saw no results apart from a little dryness. I will stop using it. Sad thou...

on 3/13/2017 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It did not do anything for me. I used for 3 months and could not see any difference. It has a wonderful texture and it served as a primer for my dry skin.