Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1

Deciem The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10   Zinc 1

3.5

on 12/11/2017 3:29:00 PM

This is amazing stuff and for $6 I am impressed. I suffer from adult acne. I bought this at the Abnormal Beauty Company and haven’t looked back since. My skin cleared in two days using this serum with a Retinoid. All that’s left are some scars, which I will report back on.

My regime with 15min between each step:
AM: Vitamin C with hyaluronic acid, Cosrx snail mucin, moisturiser.
PM: Niacinamide 10%, Granactive Retinoid 2%, Cosrx snail mucin, moisturiser.

on 11/15/2017 4:05:00 AM

I'm using several products from The Ordinary range, plus I'm back on the pill for a few months now so I cannot give credit to one product in particular, but my skin has cleared up something amazing. It could be entirely from the pill alone, but I doubt it.

Niacinamide has been shown to improve acne, zinc helps the healing process. This has high concentrations of both. You may find it irritating, in which case, use it less frequently or don't use it. In any case, it's good value for money.

on 10/19/2017 3:18:00 PM

This product, and the entire ordinary range, are killing it. I've been fighting with acne since I was 11 (am 30 now) and after a month of using this my skin is noticeably different. I can't lie, I still get pimples of course, but a combination of having changed my diet (goodbye forever dairy) and this product has changed it so much: I get pimples way less often, they are smaller, less red, less inflamed, and last less long. I also use their caffeine undereye serum, granactive retinoid 2% in squalene at night, foundation, and high-adherence primer. would highly recommend this product, the retinoid, and the foundation, and the other 2 I'm using are also great.

on 10/6/2017 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this product! I bought it because it claimed to help minimize pores, and my pores do look smaller. Is it because of this, or other changes I've made in my routine? I don't know. Am I going to stop using this to find out for sure? Nope!

The price is cheap, the bottle lasts a LONG time and the texture is smooth and silky, and it doesn't irritate my skin.

on 9/9/2017 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have very oily skin and this stuff definitely helps me, it keeps the shine away for a few good hours. I haven't seen any pores minimizing action yet, but it i excellent for keeping me matte. I would repurchase!

on 8/9/2017 8:25:00 AM

I am 33 and my skin is still pretty much as oily as it was when i was 15. I don't have acne anymore, just monthly breakouts with 1 or 2 small zits.
But my pores are large and my makeup is "sliding" after a couple of hour of wear which sucks. I've used primers with little sucess, even high-end ones.
I decided to buy this instead. Since i only wash my face at night (i have sensitive/reactive skin) i only apply the serum at night before my La Roche Posay Toleriane face lotion. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and i am noticing a difference: my makeup holds better and my complexion seems clearer but i still have a nice healthy glow.
I tried using it twice a day like they say you should but it irritated my skin so if you are like me, use it once a day and it will be sufficient.

EDIT: after one week i had to stop using it, it broke me out (tiny little bumps with white heads) so i can't use it anymore...Disappointed.

on 8/2/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Nothing topical will change how much sebum your skin produces. Products might help with the appearance of shine, but that's about it. That said, I had realistic expectations re. this product and have not been disappointed. Niacinamide has been shown to be at least as effective as clindamycin gel in the treatment of mild to moderate acne, assuming your acne is the inflammatory kind. Otherwise it's a great product for general skin health. I layer lots of products on and haven't had an issue with this pilling, following the thin to thick rule. As a rule of thumb I go liquids before lipids and it has worked well for me. TO makes many affordable products but unfortunate many of them are terribly formulated and very cosmetically inelegant. All things considered, I feel that this is actually one of their better offerings but YMMV.

on 7/1/2017 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

In my other review, I mentioned that I was using this in conjunction to the Flavunone mask and the Advanced 2% retinoid. What can I say, my skin is just loving this combo! It was so congested before but now I wake up every morning with radiant, clear skin! Even my husband notices the difference :)

on 6/23/2017 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Good news, bad news.
This does work at evening texture, filling pores, and slightly controlling oil. For all of that I loved it.
However, my skin apparently HATES Niacinamide. Hates it. (And it took me forever to figure out that this was the issue).
Granted, I have very finicky skin so it may work for some one else, and I am sad it doesn't work for me.
If you want to try this product I recommend that you try a travel size of Olay Moisturizing Lotion Sensitive Skin or another lotion or mask with niacinamide. There are TONS of them.

on 6/20/2017 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Fantastic Product !!! Great Price !!! And cool lab looking packaging !! Only down fall with this is that it flakes, so better off using in your night routine !