Erno Laszlo Luminous Vitamin C Peel

No Image

1 review

Step 1 Peel: Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Silica, Steareth-20, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Ci 40800 (Beta Carotene); Step 2 Activator: Water (Aqua/Eau), Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Lactic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Limonene.

I have some post-acne dark spots because I apparently can't avoid picking a zit when I get one and I never seem to get wiser. I picked this up at a steeply discounted rate at a local TJ Maxx. I'm so glad that I did. After just one use, my face looked radiant and felt so smooth and soft. After using it weekly for a month, the luminosity became increasingly longer-lasting between treatments. My dark spots faded slightly and my general tone became more even. The full price is a bit ridiculous (hence docking a lippie), but I'm not ruling out repurchasing this at full price once I'm done. I like this much more than a number of other Vitamin C Peels I've come across in my Skincare Adventures.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image