MAC Matte - Wedge

MAC Matte - Wedge
image 1image 2image 3

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl SStearoyl Stearate, Isotearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Gycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Silica, Mica, Titamium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramearines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140)]

This is by faaaar my favourite eyeshadow and holy grail product! I love this soft brownish color and you can build it up. The pigmentation is amazing and you can use it as a transition color in litarly every look.You should really get you this colour it is absolutely worth it and you can also only wear this colour with not even mascar on, for more dimesion and it will ALWAYS look so good and flawless. It's my go-to color for all my makeup looks and I LOVE it!:)

on 12/15/2015 8:58:00 AM

At first I wanted to buy the shade Soba but they were not available in Hong Kong, the BA recommended me to get Wedge instead and I was not disappointed with this at all. It's a neutral brown shadow that is best used to define the crease for a no makeup makeup look (for warm asian skin tone). The shadow is very pigmented and fine. I've used it on and off for a year and I'm not hitting pan (actually far from hitting pan). I compared this with Urban Decay Naked's eye shadow and I think Mac's is slightly more fine but I love both of them. I might explore other neutral matt brown shadow from MAC later so I might not repurchase it, but overall it's a very good product. Love it!

To Read all 231 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/8/2015 9:01:00 PM

Lovely transition side and I actually use mine all over my lid too. Very versatile, easy to apply, well pigmented. Suits my pale skin colour quite well. Like using it as a base colour for All That Glitters.

on 11/27/2015 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wedge is a natural crease shade. To me it's a neutral mid-tone brown. I mainly use it as a transition shade.

on 11/13/2015 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a great transition color for my eyelid- I am NC35 for reference. I like that the color isn't too noticeable and is essentially a great color to cast a bit of shadow into the socket. The color is pretty neutral- not too warm nor cool I'd say, and is a matte finish. I have not experienced any problems with the wear of the shadow, and does blend well. I have used some rubbing alcohol followed by a tissue to sanitize after using this on a friend, but I noticed it formed a bit of a hard pan layer- not sure if this has been an issue with all MAC shadows, but I also sanitized a few blushes and some other shadows and did not see this issue. However it does look like I am wearing that away now with further use.

This is truly a staple product, as it is a great everyday color with such practical use.

on 10/6/2015 11:31:00 AM

I made room in my 4U Z palette (it's about the size of the medium) for a few new shadows, because I needed some cooler tones. So after doing research to the point of silliness, I settled upon Wedge as my crease color. I would say that it is neutral to cool, so it's pretty versatile, and I am happy with the color itself. However, I don't find it to be pigmented at all, and as another reviewer noted, when I build it, it becomes patchy. I also don't find the staying power to be fantastic, and I use both a primer and a base before my powder shadows. I have been using it almost every day, however, because the color itself is that good. I do wonder, though, whether Omega would have been a better choice for me.

This color is my go to transition color when I'm going for a cooler toned look. Not terribly pigmented but buildable. It goes lovely with grey, purple or blue looks.Love it.

Great shade for my pale self. I'm an NW20, NARS Monte Blanc, and YSL BR20, blonde hair, and green eyes. I'm very cool toned and this makes a great crease shade for me. I like to use Malt first then this to emphasize my eyes. This is a shade that works great with purples as well. I've used Stars N Rockets and Digit and it goes very well with them. I also like Wedge to contour my eyes and make them look bigger. It's a great shade for no makeup, makeup and has become a staple in my E/S collection. It blends well is very smooth and the colour just works with my cool skin tone. It is a great crease colour for people like myself who are very pale. I would repurchase this as its a shade I use almost daily. Recommended!

on 3/3/2015 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Gorgeous transition color that adds some subtle warmth (warmer than Omega, cooler than Soft Brown, lighter than Cork). Great for blending and transition.

love this colour so much! may not show up well if you have darker skin but it looks lovely on pale skin 😊