BIODERMA Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel

BIODERMA Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel

4.4

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, CITRIC ACID, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, SODIUM CITRATE, PEG-90 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, LAURETH-2, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE.

on 12/16/2018 9:06:00 PM

The best!

on 10/29/2018 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Holy grail cleanser for me - it is very, very gentle but leaves my skin feeling very clean. It first bought it when entering the second part of my twenties and figured out my skin needed something less harsh than the Avene cleanser I had been using since my teenage years and haven't looked back. Can easily be carried everywhere since the pink pump can be closed.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this cleanser. It removes makeup easily, doesn't sting my eyes and is perfectly suited for my combination (oily T-zone) skin. I love the fact that it's in pink packaging and has a pump that can close, since I have it in my gym bag. The price is a little steep, so i only buy it if it's on sale.

on 10/4/2018 12:01:00 PM

This foaming gel is the fifth product by Bioderma I decided to buy because I am generally happy with their products overall. Although it's by no means a waste of money, I would not repurchase it.
First, the good things about it. I liked it that, as the majority of Bioderma products, doesn't contain harsh chemicals and works on a variety of sensitive skin types. Also, it cleanses thoroughly and I've never really felt that my skin is dirty after using it.

Unfortunately, however, there is a "however". For my sensitive dehydrated combination skin it didn't really work as it dried it out way too much. I know of course that it's not a moisturiser - but I don't like it that my skin felt so tight after using it. I was a bit disappointed by this as it's actually recommended for dry and sensitive skin (and mine is not even too dry in general). Additionally, although it says on the package that the cleanser can be used to remove eye make up as well, this experience didn't feel quite pleasant. Specifically, my eye area was so red and dry after washing, and this is quite the opposite of what I'd expected.

In sum, I wouldn't recommend this because it dries the skin out too much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great product for removing makeup and not over-drying the skin. It even removes mascara without irritating my eyes. Unfortunately, it started to break me out in little bumps, primarily in my T-zone :( you also need quite a bit to wash the face/lather. I don’t know what it is about Bioderma products, but they all break me out- even the micellar water which I had to stop using a while back. I should update that review

on 1/26/2018 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

HG. I have tried TONS of cleansers over the years and this is hands down the best one (high end/low end). I use the micellar water to remove makeup and follow up with about HALF A PUMP of this to make sure to get everything-you do not need much of this to get the job done, a pea size will cover your face and another pea for the neck. Never fails to leave my skin feeling fresh and clean but still soft and not tight in the slightest. I also noticed that even after just the first couple uses the redness through my cheeks had gone down considerably. Cannot praise this stuff enough. Worth every penny.

on 1/1/2018 4:23:00 PM

This has become my HG cleanser. I use it morning and night, and it does a terrific job of removing makeup - even eye makeup - gently and efficiently, without drying my skin out. It rinses off very easily and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without either an oily or a stripped-off feeling.
UPDATE: After a few months of using this cleanser, I noticed that I had little bumps underneath my skin, especially on my forehead, a sure sign of clogged and congested pores. I thought it was because of the unusually hot and humid summer we had, which always makes my oily-combination skin even oilier, and tried washing my face twice - with no results. I reread the reviews here - and one of the other MUA reviewers mentioned the cleanser gave her little bumps, too. I switched cleansers, and a week later, the bumps were gone. I've concluded that this is suitable only for dry, very dry (and maybe normal) skin.

on 4/21/2017 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this cleanser. Fragrance and colour-free and cleans quite well. I always use a makeup remover but sometimes have abit of eye makeup left on my face and this removes the last bits right off. Very economical because a little drop of this foams a lot and goes a long way. I was afraid it would be too drying but it my skin feels very moisturised and protected and I don't suffer from clogged pores or white-heads anymore. Seems perfect for summer and autumn. Now just crossing my fingers I get the same results during winter.

on 3/27/2017 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sensitive Skin Review. So I used this product about three days and at first, it seemed normal. I followed with my normal skin care routine, but soon my face stopped absorbing my face oil products (argan oil) and it became very sensitive and rough (rash occurred). I stopped using the product and days after the rough scaly patches on my face haven't gone away. I purchased this from a pharmacy, which the skin care sales rep was telling she also had sensitive skin and she liked the product. I did warn her of my skin sensitivity. The product states that it is for sensitive skin and in addition is has a calming effect. I did not experience this. It left my face very sensitive and dry (with a rash, I would compare it to contact dermatitis).

on 3/14/2017 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Fabulous cleansing gel. It does the job of taking every trace of make up, as well as mascara, off with one light wash. It leaves skin a bit dry, but nothing that moisturizer can't quickly fix. I wanted something that would thoroughly clean and not leave the skin stripped and this is the perfect find. I would never have tried this without the MUA review!! I would say this is a perfect cleanser for someone who wants a very mild soap that washes off with water. I hate the idea of cleansing with some wipe-off product. I have always been prone to acne, although as I age, my skin is drier. But, I will not trust anything with comedogenic ingredients and this has none of those. If I am not extremely careful, I still get the occasional pimple.