Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask

Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask

3.2

Glycerin, Diglycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Honey Extract, Propolis Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Panthenol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Honey, Water, Flavor, Vanillyl Butyl Ether.

on 11/10/2018 10:14:00 AM

THE ONLY PRODUCT that I would purchase again. I LOVE IT!!!! I love the warm sensation and the clean feeling afterwards!!!! All other products of farmacy is like eh...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A rich but definitely not oily, hydrating mask that's quite high in Glycerine - especially and honey/propolis. Used this twice now and both times it's left my skin supple and glowing. I've even been able to skip the moisturizer afterwards, despite the fact that you're supposed to follow up with a Farmacy moisturizer straight after rinsing the mask off. Love how the texture transforms from what looks like thick honey into a whiteish cream as you massage it into your skin. The heating action seems to help draw impurities out of my skin, well my pores to be precise! I leave this on for 10 minutes which I feel is more than enough for me. No negative reaction so far, only good results. Will continue to use and update if anything changes.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 10/26/2018 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I would eat dog food for a month if necessary to afford this product. I'm over 70 with good ol' olive Italian skin. This product has made me new! I will spend and use sparingly and adore the way it makes my skin look and feel.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I did not enjoy this mask. I found the warming sensation to be too close to stinging for my liking. It also made my skin red and only did a so-so job of moisturizing.

on 7/12/2018 11:22:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I got this as a sample. I'm in my 60s with sensitive rosacea skin. I have been using Korean skin care masks & my skin was in GREAT shape & very hydrated. I put this mask on & after 5 minutes my face HURT. I had no problems rinsing off the product but now my face is red, irritated & very, very dry. I'll have to do some Korean skin care repair.

on 5/15/2018 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My review is based on one use of the sample I received at Sephora.
Pros:
- "Natural, clean ingredients" promise sounds nice and drew me in
Cons:
- Very thick consistency, even thicker than pure honey
- Hard to spread on my face, I had to drag my skin more than I like
- Warming feeling turned into irritation after about 2 minutes
- It took very long to rinse off completely
- Redness on my skin remained for several hours after use
So this product sadly did not agree with my sensitive skin, for sensitive skins I recommend patch testing to be safe.
Furthermore, I found application and removal of this mask very tedious, quite messy and the process was harder on my skin than what I feel comfortable with. Quite the opposite effect of what I'm looking for in a mask, and there are clearly a lot of better alternatives available that are non irritating. Would not buy this.

on 4/22/2018 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Like many of the below reviewers, I received a sample jar of this from Sephora. After a run, I took a bath, and spread this over my cleansed face and chest while I soaked. It smells pleasant, and has a honey-like consistency. I felt it warming, but wasn’t sure how much of it was accurate, because my bath was hot. The warming quickly became unbearable around my eyes, and I got out to rinse. I got a bit up my nose, and it was painful. I feel sure this must contain capsaicin (the compound that makes hot peppers hot,) and I shudder to think what this would feel like in the eyes. 24 hours later, my skin still hurts a bit; I’m going to have to avoid actives for a day or two. I didn’t see any dramatic benefits in appearance nor texture. If you’re Sensitive, maybe give this one a pass, or at least patch test it.

on 4/14/2018 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This mask was included in Sephora's superfood skin kit so I did not have to pay full price for it. I liked the ease in application and was surprised by the warm sensation after application. It feels sticky but goes on smooth and turns white quickly. I left it on longer than required as I tend to do with masks that are easy to wear. I rinsed it off with warm water and honestly, I did not notice a big change in my skin. Maybe it felt a little less dry but my skin is combo oily anyway, so aside from the different type of mask this is with the warmth and color change, I can't say I noticed that much of a benefit. I used all of the generous sample I received so it didn't irritate my skin which is a definite perk.

Too expensive, the packaging is unsanitary, and this product gave me the largest pimples I have had in ten years. Pass.

I received a decent sample size pot, and have been using this mask for a couple of months.
I like to trial something a few times before I leave my review.
It’s sticky and thick upon application. But turns into a thick white cream when massaged in.
It feels slightly warming. I always leave masks on longer than stated, specially hydrating ones like this one.

I wash it off using a wash clothwith warm water. and I tone my skin using a 7% glycolic acid.
My skin after using this mask, is brighter, illuminated, calmer, and comfortable.
I tend to use masks before applying my daily makeup.

My make up went on like a dream. My skin resembled glass.
Best make up day every time I use this mask.
Price is in the middle. Not cheap not expensive. I will definitely be purchasing a full size pot.
Fantastic mask. Worth the money. And I’m fussy!