wet n wild Perfect Pout Gel Lip Liner

wet n wild Perfect Pout Gel Lip Liner

4.1

Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glycol Montanate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Synthetic Wax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, BHT. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090.[4/24/17]

on 6/20/2018 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Super inexpensive (around $3) at Walgreeens and they go on super easily and smoothly. I got shade 654C "Never Petal Down" - the palest pink I could find but it is still kinda bright. I like these alot so far. Wish they had a true nude/neutral and a very pale pink (ballet slipper) one.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

While I agree with other reviewers that the shade range could be improved--and let's hope that it is soon!!--I do really love these liners. They are so creamy and pigmented and they wear really well. I think the packaging looks very nice for the drug store too. I am just waiting for WnW to make more shades (a pale mauve, a paler nude, etc) before I buy more.

I cannot wear any of the shades I have tried. Can we get a believable nude? A pale pink? I'm wearing the softest looking pink one, and it's so loud and bright, it looks like crap on me.

on 4/1/2017 3:47:00 PM

I'm a little torn on these lip liners.I love the formula it goes on like a dream and they are pigmented but WNW needs more shades. At the end of they day I would repurchase the shade I like most.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are really nice lip liners. Smooth, easy to apply with no drag at all, and I love the retractable pencil. I prefer these to the kind of liners that require sharpening which are stiffer in nature. Of course it means you give up having that precise pointed tip but the gel texture more than makes up for it in my opinion. I wish they would come out with a larger selection of colors. I purchased "Bare to Comment" which is a light/medium nude shade and a little bit too peachy for me but works okay with most of my nude shade lip products. As with most WnW products, the price is right and these liners are on the compact size which makes them ideal for travel. Wear time is pretty good. I've used as both a liner and also have completely filled in my lips. Either way, the liner fades evenly over time and lip products layer smoothly and evenly over top. Definitely worth trying out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love!!!! Get some!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

When I first came across these "gel lip liners" I was wondering how they were different than the other lip liners I own. Honestly, no they're not much different than regular retractable lip liners. If wet n wild made a gel lipstick, I could see myself trying it. The price is very reasonable, and it's a very creamy formulated liner; a bit too creamy. I put this on around noon, and it lasted right around 3 hours then I noticed it started to look a bit nasty. Also, it feathers outside of where you've lined your lips, which kind of defeats the purpose of even using a lip liner. Bottom line, I wouldn't repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

These lip liners are awesome! So creamy, pigmented and light weight...I'm really impressed. I like The texture and color payoff way more than my favorite MAC and Nyx lip liners. They are a steal at 2.99, I'd easily pay twice that and still consider them a bargain gem. These are sooooo nice. Such excellent quality. Buy a few asap. These are my new go to lip pencils because they apply like a dream, and while they are very pigmented they blend into your lip color beautifully. Amazing product! Go wet n wild go!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I got one of these today at Walgreen's and they've blown my mind! These are the most comfortable lip liners I have ever worn. They feel weightless and they feel like nothing on the lips. I bought the shade "Never Petal Down" and it's a pretty pink. They have 5 other shades which are probably just as good! They're only $2.99 and it's such a good deal! Pick them up before they're gone!