BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Makeup Setting Spray

BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Makeup Setting Spray

4.5

on 12/25/2017 9:51:00 PM

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this. This is one of my everyday setting sprays. I don't use sprays that contain alcohol everyday. I save them for special occasions or extra long days. Unfortunately, sprays with alcohol tend work best in terms of longevity. This one is the exception. This extends my makeup wear by 2-3 hours and removes the powder look. Price ranges from $6-$8 dollars on the BH site. I'll continue to purchase this, I love it. It's a staple in my everyday routine.

Pros:
Extends wear
Leaves a dewy look (could be a con for some)
Great price
Decent ingredients/ SD alcohol free
Light, non offensive scent

Cons:
Packaging could be improved. It's doesn't have the finest spay. Sometimes I put it in a different bottle.

on 12/9/2017 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried many setting sprays and found this one to be amazing for oily/combination skin. I am prone to breakouts and have sensitive skin and have had no issues with this product.

It does not cause spots (splotching) when applying and sets my makeup all day (with few to no touch ups) which is remarkable!!

I will definitely repurchase and have multiple backups!!

A must try!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Setting sprays are my new unicorn chase, it seems, so...

This here, if you are lucky enough not to be allergic to it (moi? not so lucky.), is one of the better ones. Most setting sprays either make your makeup look better OR stay on longer, but few do both. Especially if you have dry skin. This one is actually pretty good on both counts--which is very impressive. If I weren't allergic, it would be my go-to. I consider it Skindinavia Lite. Definitely worth a try if you don't want to shell out for Skindinavia. Try this one first. It is semi-dewy, IMO (Not as much as Fix). If you want Fix-style dewy on a budget, try the original Ulta setting spray.

Bonus points for a very good fine-mist bottle too. Weirdly unusual for setting sprays. Apparently the cosmetics equivalent of sending a man to the moon...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

This product is from BH Cosmetics Studio Pro line. I purchased it initially to get the $9.00 I needed for free shipping (yes, I know, but better a product than paying for nothing).

This comes in spray pump bottle in a 3.50 oz. bottle. The pump is shipped separately from the bottle. A few sprays of this and your makeup is SET. It isn't going to budge, smudge or fade.

It contains: Water/Aqua/Eau, VP/VA Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Purified Inner) Leaf Juice, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate.

I haven't experience any irritation or clogging of pores with this. A few sprays (4-6 are recommended) and off I go and the makeup doesn't come off until I'm ready to take it off. Also, it is very reasonably priced @ $9.50 a bottle. There is no discernible fragrance and it dries within a few minutes. I have regularly purchased brushes and cosmetics from the BH Cosmetics line and everything is of excellent quality. Will definitely be repurchasing this product.