Maybelline Color Sensation Inti-Mattes -Almond Rose

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is such a face brightening MLBB for me. I just love it and will buy again.

I bought 7 shades of these lipsticks from Maybelline. This is one of the shade that I bought. It look pinkish brown on my lip. I like this one for everyday lipstick. Not too standout but nice color for everyday. It very comfortable for matt lipstick for $5.99 at Target great price. Love it more than some of my $30 and up high end lipsticks.

This is a pretty matte lipstick that feels creamy going on. It's definitely not a glossy lipstick, nor frosty.

It's a very natural, warm pink shade that is a face brightener IMO.

I don't think it looks much like the pic shown here - go to the store and check it out...just a nice YLBB color.

Another Maybelline failure for me. This shade is double blah on my lips. Makes me look like the living dead. Very disappointing.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Doesn't look pigmented and is way too glossy.

Almond Rose looks like it's going to be my perfect rosy nude lipstick. Subtle, pretty and flattering--I can't wear anything too brownish or beige. It's not too drying and seems stay on for quite awhile. Works well with pink or rose blush. Price is right!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh guys...this is THE 🌹 for me...definitely in my top five. This formula is pillowy and soft and creamy! I'm not able to handle liquid matte lipsticks anymore. These creamy Mattes are so much better...Almond Rose guys...buy it.