Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

This was an unexpected win for me when I bought it.  This is a really lovely, slightly warm mlbb.  It is awesome for summer when I want to do something colorful with my eyes.  The formula doesn't get on my teeth (ding ding ding) so it's a winner.  It also fades fairly nicely and wears well.  Would definitely repurchase.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (278 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

Dec/19/2018

Finally, a perfect dupe for NARS Dolce Vita at the drugstore. Actually I think it better(*gasps in Spanish*). Beautiful color. It is pinker than Dolce Vita, and slightly plummier and a tinge browner but seeing them both on my hands and lips, same shade organically. Dolce Vita is more coral. This I find better for the strictly tan people of all things. It has that je ne see quoi that this coloring …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (198 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

fromSK1994

Dec/31/2017

This is such a face brightening MLBB for me. I just love it and will buy again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

fromHoyman

Dec/30/2017

I bought 7 shades of these lipsticks from Maybelline. This is one of the shade that I bought. It look pinkish brown on my lip. I like this one for everyday lipstick. Not too standout but nice color for everyday. It very comfortable for matt lipstick for $5.99 at Target great price. Love it more than some of my $30 and up high end lipsticks.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jun/18/2017

This is a pretty matte lipstick that feels creamy going on. It's definitely not a glossy lipstick, nor frosty.

It's a very natural, warm pink shade that is a face brightener IMO.

I don't think it looks much like the pic shown here - go to the store and check it out...just a nice YLBB color.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairOther

1.0

May/29/2017

Another Maybelline failure for me. This shade is double blah on my lips. Makes me look like the living dead. Very disappointing.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

1.0

Mar/15/2017

Doesn't look pigmented and is way too glossy.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/11/2017

Almond Rose looks like it's going to be my perfect rosy nude lipstick. Subtle, pretty and flattering--I can't wear anything too brownish or beige. It's not too drying and seems stay on for quite awhile. Works well with pink or rose blush. Price is right!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Feb/16/2017

Oh guys...this is THE ???? for me...definitely in my top five. This formula is pillowy and soft and creamy! I'm not able to handle liquid matte lipsticks anymore. These creamy Mattes are so much better...Almond Rose guys...buy it.

7 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (280 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool