MAC Gliss Lipstick

No Image

on 3/7/2011 10:48:00 PM

My friend bought this for me way back before I ever wore lipstick, and I told her I wouldn't wear it because it was lipstick. She told me to trust her and that I would love it. So I gave it a try. This was my gateway lipstick and I blame it for my repeated purchases at MAC since age 14 (well, this and Oh Baby Lipglass which I repeatedly bought back in the day). Anyway, I haven't worn this in years but I have a very fond memory of my first lipstick. It was sheer peachy beige and had a slight gloss to it. It paired nicely with a lipgloss over it, usually I would use Oh Baby as I mentioned before I was obsessed with it.

on 4/26/2004 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this peachy-beige lippie! It is frosty, but not too much so :) This is a "glaze" lipstick, which is very sheer, get has a gorgeous sheen to it (not drying, but not moisturizing either). I'm an asian, NC30 yellow/olive girl, w/ pigmented lips, so this shows up somewhat light :)

on 8/8/2003 3:03:00 PM

I'm not a huge fan of the MAC "glaze" formula because it doesn't last long at all. But I do like Gliss a lot. It's the perfect nude/beige shade for me. Most nude/beiges wash me out but Gliss works on me perfectly.

on 7/2/2003 8:41:00 AM

Gliss is a sheer, beige shade that gives lips a nice shimmer and some color without washing you out (or making your lips disappear). It doesn't show up as much as I'd like on my pigmented lips, but it still works.

One of my top 5 faves! Love the peachy sheen of this Glaze Lipstick! Brightens up my whole face!

on 4/9/2004 1:45:00 AM

On my medium pink lips this is a light mostly neutral rose-pink with a substantional lighter golden pink frosty shimmer. A very pretty color with my NW20 coloring. This color is probably best suited to PPPs and LLLs. It might appear beige against darker skin tones, but the color of this lipstick is pink.

Gliss is just ok. Its a pale peachy pink. It has a little shimmer. Nothing special.

Popular Lips Products