Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable finishing powder Diaphanous

Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable finishing powder Diaphanous

SILICA, TALC, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BORON NITRIDE, MICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, MALTODEXTRIN, SUCROSE DILAURATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, AQUA (WATER), SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, ENANTIA CHLORANTHA BARK EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM EXTRACT (PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT), CARBOMER, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYSORBATE 20, OLEANOLIC ACID, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7

on 3/6/2017 4:03:00 PM

This is THE BEST under eye setting powder. PERIOD. The only one I`ve been able to find that doesn`t sit in creases after applying concealer. The only one that makes my pores and fine lines disappear while helping my skin look matte. And it has great staying power to boot. This is what I was hoping that Laura Mercier powder would be like, but this beats it out of the ball park. I use it sparingly, just under my eyes, because I can`t find it anywhere in Japan. Worth every penny.

on 2/16/2017 9:23:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My holy grail powder.
Even though its marketed as a finishing powder because of its ability to blur small lines and make pores virtually disappear, I use it mostly as a setting powder. It has great setting power, nothing ever moves after setted by this powder.

This was demonstrated to me right before my purchase by the sales assistant. She was really amazed by this powder. She made two swipes of lipstick on my hand, and she setted one of the swipes with the powder and then instructed me to run my fingers over them. First one smudged, of course, as expected. The second one however did not move, even after several attempts.

The packaging is great. The powder is loose, but there is a soft net-like membrane letting out just the right amount of product. It is very fine, looks white, but become transluscent on the skin. It never sets in pores on lines, instead makes a blur effect. Imagine silicone (porefessional), but without the greasiness. Powder is invisible, softly mattyfying, blurs pores and imperfections, the skin is soft and silky.

So, as I said, it blurs out texture and slightly mattifies, this is why its a great finishing powder. But the setting power is also great. I dont even need eyeprimer for my oily lids anymore. All I have to do is put on concealer, set it with this powder and I'm good to go, my eyeshadow lasts all day. Amazing.

I use this mainly as a setting powder and finish with Guerlain Meteorites.
Cannot recommend enough, even though it's pricey, I will repurchase.