Filtered by skin tone : Fair

2.0

1 review

Mica, Talc, Magnesium carbonate, magnesium myristate, nylon-12, zea mays (corn) starch, jojoba esters, benzoic acide, lauroyl lysine, polymethyl methacrylate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycine soja (soybean) oil, ethylhexyl palmtate, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I adore Kat Von D and her commitment to cruelty free products. I wear her Tattoo eyeliner religiously and have about 12 of her lipsticks. When she came out with a powder, I ran to Sephora to get it.

I loved this powder at first, because it is lovely to apply, feels great on the skin, and the packaging is fantastic. This is a gorgeous luxury product. For someone else.

I have come to the sad realization that this powder is not absorbent enough for the oiliest of skins, like mine. Five minutes after application my shine was coming through - I caught a look at myself in a mirror today and realized this product just isn't gonna cut it any more for me.

I'm going to use my alternative, which is the "un-powder" from RMS Beauty. It's also cruelty-free and it does a much better job of keeping shine at bay. I would also recommend the ELF dupe of MUF's Ultra HD powder.