Filtered by skin tone : Other

1 review

Mica, Talc, Magnesium carbonate, magnesium myristate, nylon-12, zea mays (corn) starch, jojoba esters, benzoic acide, lauroyl lysine, polymethyl methacrylate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycine soja (soybean) oil, ethylhexyl palmtate, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I've been using Armani's luminous silk powder to set my foundation as it gives me a nice finish. However, I note that the Armani's powder is too expensive to be used in this manner, hence, I was on the lookout for loose powder which will give the same result.

My bestie graciously poured me some of this Kat Von D ("KVD") setting powder to try. I applied my Armani Lasting Silk Foundation and used this to set it. The finish was translucent and not cakey at all. There is no smell to it and when my oils seeped through, the powder didn't shift or crease or sink into my pores / lines. All I saw nice dewy skin!

I bought myself a full tub of it and am happy to share that this powder is on its way to becoming holy grail for me! That said, when my skin is acting up (all red and zitty or pimply) I would use the Chanel Vitalumiere loose power instead as that one provides some form of coverage as compared to this.

The price of this powder is also very economical! It costs only SGD49.90 for huge tub. I will purchase this again when i run out.