3.7

Mica, Talc, Magnesium carbonate, magnesium myristate, nylon-12, zea mays (corn) starch, jojoba esters, benzoic acide, lauroyl lysine, polymethyl methacrylate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycine soja (soybean) oil, ethylhexyl palmtate, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 6/9/2018 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am a HUGE fan of this powder. It left my face looking so smooth and poreless. I used it to set my under eye concealer and t-zone, and I was matte and flawless looking all day long!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Excellent powder!Interesting mica based formula
Give a lot a of luminosity to the skin
I never noticed any glitter just pure luminosity
The only thing I don't like is the texture. It's the kind of flour like texture (like the Laura mercier)but the heaviness doesn't translate on the skin.The powder completely disappears leaving a luminous veil in the face
Update :this product deserve one more star
It hold up in the hot carribean climate perfectly
Plus I think some review are unfair accusing to be glittery when it's just luminous but product like the meteorites,the hourglass lightning powder the bourjois rice powder who are glitter bomb have big ratings

on 10/28/2017 9:09:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I purchased the sample size because it was cheaper and came with a puff. I am in the light foundation shades and the powder doesn’t make me look too pale. My complexion looks nice last all day.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Having dry skin and knowing this was a KVD product (brand known for its heavy coverage, bulletproof wear) I was a bit skeptical at first. Thankfully, this powder turned out to be amazing and here is why.

For starters it is so finely milled, it feels like dust (in a good way). It is not your typical stark white powder either, it is a bit flesh-toned, so I find it really melts into your skin. Depending on how you apply it - you can go from a natural, satin to full-on matte finish really quick. I also find that it should work for a plethora of skin types, it all goes back to how you apply it. I talk more about the wear and application techniques in a separate review here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/08/23/Little-KVD-Lock-It-Haul). If you are a fan of baking, then this might be your new jam. I personally don't bake, but keep hearing great things about this powder in particular.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great powder for someone who doesn't like powder so much. Very finely milled, almost non-existent once applied but provides the desired setting one uses a powder for.

This is an incredibly finely milled setting powder that invisibly sinks into your skin to give you a completely natural finish. Because of how fine the powder is, it effortlessly pops in and out of the loose powder container. One of the things I hate most about loose powders is the difficulty in getting the powder out of the holes and into the lid to apply the powder. The packaging is brilliantly put together, the lid is a very deep bowl that neatly keeps the powder in and when you're finished, the powder cleanly falls back into the main container with very little product loss. But the best part of this powder is the smell, it smells like almond powder. It does a great job matting your foundation and moisturizer without drying out your skin, and leaves your skin with a dewy glow. This powder is amazing, I just picked up the matching powder brush to go with it too.

I'm not a huge fan of setting powders as they tend to make my skin look dry and flat. however, I was surprised at how my skin looked with this powder, especially my under eye concealer.

I can't say I've had no creasing at all, as it simply is not the case, however I did notice a significant improvement in the longevity and overall appearance of my concealer. (Also I like to drench my skin in moisture, as well as ignoring my primer, so that may contribute to the creasing).

My t-zone does tend to need a couple of powderings throughout the day, but I live in a Mediterranean climat and it's summer, so my spf and the humidity can be to blame too.

All in all, I'm pleased, I use it every day, I got the travel size from sephora for 16 euros and I've been using it for a month and probably have about 85% of the product left so I definitely do recommend trying it out. It is superior to other powders as it is the only one that doesn't enhance dryness, despite mattifying and adds a certain luminosity

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I have tried Laura Mercier and this one and for some reason I like this one better.
I have both and I always go for this one, it just looks better on my skin.
I am not sure it actually sets the makeup, but I guess I do notice my makeup stays on a bit longer if I apply this.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I've been using Armani's luminous silk powder to set my foundation as it gives me a nice finish. However, I note that the Armani's powder is too expensive to be used in this manner, hence, I was on the lookout for loose powder which will give the same result.

My bestie graciously poured me some of this Kat Von D ("KVD") setting powder to try. I applied my Armani Lasting Silk Foundation and used this to set it. The finish was translucent and not cakey at all. There is no smell to it and when my oils seeped through, the powder didn't shift or crease or sink into my pores / lines. All I saw nice dewy skin!

I bought myself a full tub of it and am happy to share that this powder is on its way to becoming holy grail for me! That said, when my skin is acting up (all red and zitty or pimply) I would use the Chanel Vitalumiere loose power instead as that one provides some form of coverage as compared to this.

The price of this powder is also very economical! It costs only SGD49.90 for huge tub. I will purchase this again when i run out.

It sets my make up beautifully, also great to set my concealer and minimize the creasing. I have light skin NC20-25 and it doesn’t look pale on me. My skin is oily and this powder isn’t oil absorbing and doesn’t matify my skin. It’s identical to the Laura Mercier Tranculent powder I wish I hadn’t bought both because I feel like I now have two exactly same products in my collection. It's a nice setting powder but even my Catrice Prime and Fine Transparent pressed powder does the exact same thing and costs way less.